Grey's Anatomy 2011/12

Discussion in 'General' started by dfaut, Sep 22, 2011.

1. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:cry:

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

O.M.G. Did I cry when Teddy went to see Henry. :cry: Great and sad episode! :good: I was so happy they got Zola! :Clap:

3. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I so knew that was not the pizza man! Lol! I was crying too, but on the computer at the same time, so I was able to keep it under control. :laughing:

I forgot it was on! I was at the gym watching other shows and I could have been watching Grey's!

4. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Oh man! Not a good time to bring a baby... after 36 hrs. of NO SLEEP!! LOL!!! YAY!!! :wub:

5. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I watched it yesterday morning and my kids kept asking me why I was crying! It was so sad when Teddy went to see Henry. I am still bummed that they killed him off. I am curious how Teddy will react with the others. I am hoping she won't take it out on Cristina because she told her, but who knows. Good episode. I can't wait for the next one.

6. sulik110202

It looks like Grey's is back on this week with a new episode. I feel like it has been months since there was a new one. Looking forward to it.

7. TwinLove

I know!! <_< I don't know why they've been having so many breaks! :umm:

8. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

New episode!! Really?? I will have to set my phone alarm, this whole being in a different time zone has really messed me up since we moved!

9. TwinLove

So who do you guys think will be leaving (if anyone) ? :popcorn:

10. sulik110202

I hope that Kepner leaves (she drives me crazy) but I have a feeling none of them will leave.

11. Katheros

I was kinda getting the vibe that maybe they are gearing up to just end the show all together. I admit I don't stay in touch with entertainment news so I have no idea if the network is planning on dropping it or not.

12. Katheros

So did anyone watch last night? All I could say at the end was "SERIOUSLY??" Even my husband had a "what the .... just happened" look!

13. TwinLove

Oh boy, definitely didn't need to watch that while PMS'ing! I cried, and cried, and cried. :rolleyes:

My prediction is that Derek dies. He was definitely going to Boston... so this will make Meredith stay in Seattle and Yang will stay behind with her. Not sure how they'll get Karev to stay but someone he will.

14. TwinLove

Okay, I was wrong! :laughing:

What did you guys think?

15. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

That was an hour of my life that I will never get back. Why do I even continue to watch this show? It has just gotten ridiculous! (And I thought the singing episode was bad!)

16. Katheros

I was cheering when Yang was going nuts over all the crazy **** that's happened to them. I get that it's a TV show and they have to do something to keep it interesting, but c'mon already! Plane crashes, car crashes, shootings.. Nobody's life is that terrible! I just wish it was a little less melodramatic.

17. TwinLove

That ^^^ was my favorite part as well because it is ridiculous how much sh!t happens to them. :rolleyes: I was really hoping for "more"... more of what? I'm not sure.

1 person likes this.
  18. Katheros

I wish they would do more patient stories, I always liked those parts best. I know I've said this before, but the episodes with Karev and kids are my favorites.

19. sulik110202

While it was good, it just was too much. Like others have said does this much bad stuff really happen? Just wasn't buying it. Loved that scene with Christina freaking out. And we are also to believe that no one back at Seattle Grace started to worry until their plane was late returning? No one would have checked in during the day to see how the surgery was going? I will definetly watch next year but am curious where the storylines will go.

20. TwinLove

Yes! That's the other thing that was not good. They sent that many surgeons for a surgery and no one checked in to see how things were going? And how good of a Chief is Hunt if he didn't check any messages until night. Just saying :lol:

21. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

For the love of god! I hate cliffhangers! I finally got all caught up and just saw the finale. So we know of two who are no longer on the show. That makes me sad. Grey, Yang, and Derek just signed on for two more years, so Mark or Arizona could be gone.

And like Liz said, I wanted something else. No clue what. But, maybe not such a cliffhanger...maybe a bit happier...maybe Jackson to propose to kepner? I don't know. Something.

22. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

I was hoping Jackson would propose to Kepner. I have no problem with the one who died and possibly the one following. Not sure if I should name names in case someone hasn't caught up. But, this is sad but I was disappointed it happened so soon in the episode. I don't want Derek going but they could have had us hanging longer.