Grey's Anatomy

Discussion in 'General' started by JDMummy, Aug 31, 2008.

1. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

I am wondering if Derek is going to get hit by a bus or something because you know that Meredith and Derek cannot get together on Grey's -- the writers will not allow it! :laughing:

You can get some interviews with the cast members about this upcoming season here.

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:woohoo: :woohoo: I can't wait!!! :yahoo: I'm not sure what will happen this season as I can't see them being "happy". :rolleyes:

3. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Something will definitely happen to Derek......maybe he'll end up with amnesia or something and not remember who Meredith is!

4. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

I can't wait...I love the premier week leads up to my B-day!

5. JDMummy

QUOTE(FirstTimeMom814 @ Sep 1 2008, 03:25 PM) [snapback]957443[/snapback]
    I can't wait...I love the premier week leads up to my B-day!

Oh cool! The best birthday present a girl could get. ;)

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can't wait!! :yahoo: Yep, something will keep Derek and Meredith apart. :lol:

7. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

I can not wait!! I love this time of year!! the rest of the year SUCKS! :p

8. mama_sharlyn

mama_sharlyn Active Member

QUOTE(Sarah© @ Aug 31 2008, 02:43 PM) [snapback]956209[/snapback]
    I am wondering if Derek is going to get hit by a bus or something because you know that Meredith and Derek cannot get together on Grey's -- the writers will not allow it! :laughing:

You can get some interviews with the cast members about this upcoming season here.

Newbie here... :)

Did you see the commercial last night??!?!?!
    Rose is pregnant with Derek's baby!!! :( I knew it too... I told DH at the finale last year that was what would happen when he said he was going to sever ties with her. GRRRRRR...

But I'm loving that the guy from Journeyman is a new doc and may get with Christine. I like him a lot.

9. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(~*~ colorado mama ~*~ @ Sep 9 2008, 04:36 PM) [snapback]971974[/snapback]
    Newbie here... :)

Rose is pregnant with Derek's baby!!! :( I knew it too... I told DH at the finale last year that was what would happen when he said he was going to sever ties with her. GRRRRRR...

But I'm loving that the guy from Journeyman is a new doc and may get with Christine. I like him a lot.

WELCOME :winking: NEWBIE!!! (makes me laugh, sorry Sharlyn!)

I didn't see the commercial, but OH MY HEAVEN!!!

10. summerfun

QUOTE(~*~ colorado mama ~*~ @ Sep 9 2008, 06:36 PM) [snapback]971974[/snapback]

I did see that. :eek:

11. JDMummy

Holy CRAP! NO WAY! :shok: :shok: :shok:

12. FirstTimeMom814

It's always something with those two. I wish the writers would just let them be happy for like 30 seconds.

13. kcole

kcole Well-Known Member

Okay, I'm schedule for my c-section that morning. I jokingly made the comment to DH that I may get to watch this season premiere because we'll be in the hospital without any interruptions!!! How horrible is that!?!?!

14. JDMummy

QUOTE(kcole @ Sep 15 2008, 09:47 AM) [snapback]980619[/snapback]
    Okay, I'm schedule for my c-section that morning. I jokingly made the comment to DH that I may get to watch this season premiere because we'll be in the hospital without any interruptions!!! How horrible is that!?!?!

OMG... too funny! :rofl: Not horrible at all! We all know how impossible it would be to watch it with a new baby!

15. JDMummy

Tonight's the night! :woohoo: I expect that all spoilers will be
    hidden with spoiler tags!
    :lol: Have fun folks!

16. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

It was TOO LONG! This show is really scraping the bottom of the barrel. But yet I watch. :lol:

17. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I thought it was good, but was nothing compared to the season premiere of ER. I agree that it was way to long. I will keep watching though because I am addicted.

18. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

I watched it. I'm so glad it's back on. I LOVE the new Army doc getting all aggressive with Christina. That girl needs a strong man in her life and he looks like just they guy to knock her right out of her bobby socks!

19. FirstTimeMom814

Ok...I watched. Glued to the TV. I'm glad the nurse isn't pregnant. I hope they can leave Meredith and Derek for like 30 seconds. I was a little aggravated that here we are in the new season and the next show won't be on for 2 weeks. I think that is kind of LAME!

20. summerfun

I watched it last night and am so glad it is back on! But I was a bit disappointed in it. Not sure why, maybe I was expecting too much from the season premiere. But I am very glad about Rose as well.

QUOTE(FirstTimeMom814 @ Sep 26 2008, 01:11 PM) [snapback]998939[/snapback]
    I was a little aggravated that here we are in the new season and the next show won't be on for 2 weeks. I think that is kind of LAME!

I agree Trish! :angry:

21. AshleyLD

AshleyLD Well-Known Member

I was tricked in the beginning...
    I thought Derek was dead.... :eek: :cry:
    I liked the first episode.. I hope they keep that army doc.. ;) He was an awesome addition to the episode.

22. JDMummy

I haven't read any of the spoilers. :) I am watching it tonight on Tivo! I can't believe they are already taking a 2 week hiatus! :angry: That just doesn't seem right at all!

23. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I looked at the TV guide for next week and I think that it is off next week due to a presidential debate.

24. JDMummy

QUOTE(KJS @ Sep 27 2008, 10:33 AM) [snapback]1000233[/snapback]
    I looked at the TV guide for next week and I think that it is off next week due to a presidential debate.

Oh super. <_< I can't wait to see two blow hards go at it again.... NOT!

25. FirstTimeMom814

I think it's the Vice President debate next week. Should be at least somewhat amusing, although I'd probably rather be watching Greys.

26. JDMummy

QUOTE(FirstTimeMom814 @ Sep 27 2008, 05:27 PM) [snapback]1000636[/snapback]
    I think it's the Vice President debate next week. Should be at least somewhat amusing, although I'd probably rather be watching Greys.

Me too, obviously. :)

27. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

QUOTE(first_second_and_last @ Sep 26 2008, 08:16 AM) [snapback]998629[/snapback]
    I watched it. I'm so glad it's back on. I LOVE the new Army doc getting all aggressive with Christina. That girl needs a strong man in her life and he looks like just they guy to knock her right out of her bobby socks!

The VP debate allowed me to get caught up! PHEW!!! Like GI JOE!! I'm thinking we'll see him again!!! She needed a guy like that! WHOO!!!!

Rose was so very out of line! WOW! I'm glad she pulled her head out of her butt. Cutting a surgeon - that's not even cool (especially McDreamy!) I don't think that I want George and what's her face together......Alex turned back into an @$$ pretty darn quick didn't he?!

Those women with their :wub: triangle was kinda wild and weird.....I got a little choked up (wasn't feeling 100%). I hope it gets better from here on out!

28. JDMummy

QUOTE(~* dfaut *~ @ Oct 4 2008, 08:23 PM) [snapback]1011856[/snapback]
    The VP debate allowed me to get caught up! PHEW!!! Like GI JOE!! I'm thinking we'll see him again!!! She needed a guy like that! WHOO!!!!

Rose was so very out of line! WOW! I'm glad she pulled her head out of her butt. Cutting a surgeon - that's not even cool (especially McDreamy!) I don't think that I want George and what's her face together......Alex turned back into an @$ pretty darn quick didn't he?!

I loved him! I hope he comes back soon too! He was sooo the kind of guy for Christina! Rose went a little psycho... :crazy: Weirdo.....

29. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

1 more day and I can get my greys fix!!!

30. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Well-Known Member

No one is discussing anything here! Whats up?

31. JDMummy

Personally, I never really got the Erika and Callie thing. They don't really fit and Callie gives me a very heterosexual vibe IMO. Alex is such a jerk too.

I did like last week's epi where they all got in trouble for not thinking their patients WERE PEOPLE! Good lesson learned!

32. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

33. OneBoyOneGirl

OneBoyOneGirl Well-Known Member

QUOTE(a1cbrandy @ Nov 8 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]1062290[/snapback]
    http://www.tvguide.com/News/Brooke-Smith-Greys-35276.aspx
    Brooke Smith off the show..

Brandy

I never liked the Dr. Hahn chracter either way(I thought she was trying too hard to be mean), but I dont understand why they are kicking her off. And they clearly do not know what a lesbian is when they say they have a lesbian character in Callie Torres. I think this show is going down hill. I bet the gay community that watched is pretty pissed off.

34. JDMummy

I think what happened with Hahn was that originally they made her FAR TOO HARSH and then when they brought her on they tried to soften her character a bit but to no avail. I won't be sorry to see her go. I really preferred Isaiah Washington as the cardiologist on the show. Really miss him and Addison. :(

35. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

I never liked Hahn either. Glad to see her go. I never liked the Callie - Hahn thing either. I love Callie, she deserves better than that harsh lady!

What's up with Alex and these crazy girlfriends?? IS he going to finish burning that sweater and walk in on Izzy making love to herself? What's with that? She is going bonkers! Um, h-e-l-l-o. Denny's dead! You're crazy! This story line is so annoying. I would not want crazy Izzy to be my doc.

I hope that don't keep that new heart doc. Totally annoying.

I miss Isiah Washington too.

What's with Meridith's new little friend? Not sure about her.