Growth Scan -- Good news!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by TwinsInOkinawa, Dec 18, 2006.

1. TwinsInOkinawa

TwinsInOkinawa Well-Known Member

I had my first growth scan today and both Baby A and Baby B are measuring almost exact to my dates of 16 5/7 today and both weigh 6 ounces.

Baby A we are pretty sure is a girl and Baby B we couldn't quite tell due to the bandages I still have to have on from my surgery last Friday. The doc said it kinda looked like a girl, but we couldn't quite tell, so my husband is telling people we have 1 1/2 girls! [​IMG]

Lots of fluid and things are looking good at this time. After the surgery, that's a great relief. Now, hopefully I can eat and start gaining some of this weight I need to gain. I've got a ways to go.

Have a wonderful day.

Erica.

2. TwinsInOkinawa

TwinsInOkinawa Well-Known Member

I had my first growth scan today and both Baby A and Baby B are measuring almost exact to my dates of 16 5/7 today and both weigh 6 ounces.

Baby A we are pretty sure is a girl and Baby B we couldn't quite tell due to the bandages I still have to have on from my surgery last Friday. The doc said it kinda looked like a girl, but we couldn't quite tell, so my husband is telling people we have 1 1/2 girls! [​IMG]

Lots of fluid and things are looking good at this time. After the surgery, that's a great relief. Now, hopefully I can eat and start gaining some of this weight I need to gain. I've got a ways to go.

Have a wonderful day.

Erica.

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! I am glad things are better for you!!
    CONGRATULATIONS on your 1 1/2 girls!!! hopfully they will
    tell you for sure at your next appointment!!

4. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] So glad to your 1 1/2 girls are doing good! Hope your recovery nicely from your surgery!!

5. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

That is great Erica! I hope you are feeling ok! Enjoy your new found appetite!

6. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

YAY on the 1 1/2 girls. Hope your recovery goes fast!

7. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

That's great news Erica! [​IMG]

8. khendrix

khendrix Well-Known Member

Great news! I'm glad all is well.