Growth Scan today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by dawncmc98, Oct 28, 2008.

1. dawncmc98

dawncmc98 Active Member

I had my first growth scan today. I am 26 weeks 4 days. Both boys are doing great. Baby A weighs in at 2 lbs 2 oz and baby B is 2 lbs 3 oz. We are measuring about 1 week ahead of my due date. It was so fun to see them move around. I am really happy with thier weights!

My glucose test came back great also! My uterus is measuring 33 weeks.

We scheduled my potential C-Section for mid January. I have to wait for the call to finalize it either January 15, 16 or 20th. Although I dont think I will make 38 weeks!

Thanks for listening to our exciting appoitment!
    :D

2. NicoleMarieLG

NicoleMarieLG Well-Known Member

:D What EXCITING news :banana: Congratulations :)

3. kdanielleflowers

kdanielleflowers Well-Known Member

Yay for exciting news! Congratulations!

4. LMW1015

LMW1015 Well-Known Member

Congrats on a great appointment! Those weights are wonderful. It must be so nice to have an approximate date for the C-Section. So far we have an approximate week (week of Thanksgiving) but no actual date yet. We're waiting until we get closer. He doesn't want me to go into labor at home (says I live too far way) so he wants to get the best idea of when it could happen so he gets me in before. Congrats again!!

5. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Glad things are going well! :clapping:

6. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinzplus1 @ Oct 28 2008, 09:52 PM) [snapback]1046359[/snapback]
    Although I dont think I will make 38 weeks!

You never know Dawn! I'm glad you had a great appointment! :Clap: Keep up the fantastic job!!!! :)

7. nana2three

nana2three Well-Known Member

Congrats on the good appointment. My daughter had her last scan at 26W1D and they told her Baby A was a little over 2 lbs and Baby B was a little under (she didn't get the EXACT weights), so it sounds like you guys are both on track. Keep us posted. Nana

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!! for a great appointment!! and for healthy sweet babies!!