Growth with this one.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by calind115, Jun 11, 2013.

1. calind115

calind115 Well-Known Member

I haven't been around in awhile but I had B/G twins 3 years ago this July and found out we are now 10 weeks pregnant with #4. Is it realistic that my uterus is going to grow a little faster and I should show a bit sooner bc my body ballooned out so far with the twins? I was working on losing weight before we wanted to try again but got surprised instead =) I have had one u/s already and bean was right on track but I didn't think to ask about my uterus. It kind of feels like its already above my pubic bone (though I almost forgot what the difference feels like).

I feel like I am rambling, I haven't had coffee in 5 weeks, this one hates it. =(

2. weegus

weegus Well-Known Member

Hi Lindsay! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!

My twins were my first and I wasn't in maternity pants until 16 weeks. With my third, I made it to 12 weeks before busting out the elastic waistband. For #4, it was right around 9 weeks. I had lost baby weight before baby #3 and #4 but my belly still popped sooner with each subsequent pregnancy.

Wishing you an uneventful and healthy pregnancy!

3. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My belly popped super early with my 3rd as well. I was also in maternity pants by 9/10 weeks. It's normal - it's like your body just remembers. :)