Had to share this cute twin moment

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by TwinsInOkinawa, Jan 26, 2008.

1. TwinsInOkinawa

TwinsInOkinawa Well-Known Member

My girls usually fight over toys, but this happened this afternoon: My father is here and he was sitting with all the girls' toys surrounding him, trying to get them to crawl (they are close, but not quite there yet). Anyway, Maya, who has a bit more forward motion than Naomi, crossed the three foot gap and grabbed the star that lights up and plays music. Then, she turned toward Naomi, scooted to her, and put the star down in front of Naomi for her to play with. Naomi played with it for awhile, then put it down, Maya picked it back up, rolled over and played with it for awhile. No tears, no screams, no whines - just sharing! I thought it was sweet of Maya to bring the toy to Naomi, since she couldn't get it herself.

:)

Erica.

2. Slackwater

Slackwater Well-Known Member

So sweet! At my girls' age, the only thing they share is pre-chewed food they don't want anymore :(

3. vikkimathews

vikkimathews Well-Known Member

AAAWWWWWHHHH!!!!! THat is so sweet! I can't wait for my boys to really start "interacting" (i'm sure I'll regret those words one day!) :winking0009:

4. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Slackwater @ Jan 26 2008, 07:40 PM) [snapback]591285[/snapback]
    So sweet! At my girls' age, the only thing they share is pre-chewed food they don't want anymore :(

LOL this is my girls too!! But we actually had a cute "sharing" type moment last sunday. Ashley is the paci baby, but Alyssa is the paci stealer! Alyssa likes to just hold a paci for some silly reason. Well she had the paci and I walked in on her trying to shove it in Ashley's mouth like ,"this is where it is supposed to go!!" LOL... but at least she wasnt ripping the paci out of Ashley's mouth and crawling away as fast as possible!! LOL

Cute story thanks for sharing.

5. excitedk

excitedk Well-Known Member

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE twin moments!!! Just wait for the first kiss or hug :wub:

6. hikerkira

hikerkira Well-Known Member

QUOTE(TwinsInOkinawa @ Jan 26 2008, 08:38 PM) [snapback]591279[/snapback]
    My girls usually fight over toys, but this happened this afternoon: My father is here and he was sitting with all the girls' toys surrounding him, trying to get them to crawl (they are close, but not quite there yet). Anyway, Maya, who has a bit more forward motion than Naomi, crossed the three foot gap and grabbed the star that lights up and plays music. Then, she turned toward Naomi, scooted to her, and put the star down in front of Naomi for her to play with. Naomi played with it for awhile, then put it down, Maya picked it back up, rolled over and played with it for awhile. No tears, no screams, no whines - just sharing! I thought it was sweet of Maya to bring the toy to Naomi, since she couldn't get it herself.

:)

Erica.

Awwww! This is so cute! My girls will give each other cheerios when the other runs out.

7. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Oh, so sweet! Moments like that make up for all the toy stealing. :D

8. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

That is SOOOO sweet!

9. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

That is precious!! :wub: Make sure to write it down!!

10. ladybenz

ladybenz Well-Known Member

awww...

11. nepolm

nepolm Well-Known Member

So sweet :) ! I'm looking forward to those moments!