Happy Birthday James and Sean : )July 9th-Her Royal Jennyness

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Monika, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

:birthday: Happy Birthday James!
    :birthday: Happy Birthday Sean!

2. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Monika @ Jul 8 2007, 09:05 AM) [snapback]321648[/snapback]
    :birthday: Happy Birthday James!
    :birthday: Happy Birthday Sean!

Yes, I realized it's tomorrow. But what's one day, right? :laughing:

3. momoftwoangels

momoftwoangels Well-Known Member

:birthday: James

:birthday: Sean

4. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

:birthday: James!
    :birthday: Sean!

5. CCJN

CCJN Well-Known Member

[SIZE=14pt]Happy Birthday James !!
    Happy Birthday Sean !!

Hope you have a great Birthday!![/SIZE]

6. becky5

becky5 Guest

:birthday: :birthday: HAPPY BIRTHDAY [SIZE=12pt] James and Sean [/SIZE] HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :birthday: :birthday:

Before you leave us for the big world of the 1-5 yr. board - a few requests!!
    • Can you show us a before and after pic? (If you are a rewards member you can attach it otherwise you can provide a link)
    • Summarize your last year with your little loves!!
    • Tell us about your 1st birthday plans? Do you have a theme or something special you are going to do?
    :sign0016: to the 1-5 board and please visit the First Year Often!!!

Congratulations Jenny!! You did it!! You are a great mom, and a wonderful friend :hug99: ...a little funny sometimes too! ;)

7. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES AND SEAN!!!!![/SIZE]

8. MichelleL

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Have a great birthday James and Sean!! Woohoo!!

9. Kateyes2022

Kateyes2022 Well-Known Member

:birthday: James and Sean :birthday:

Jenny I can't believe they are already one!

10. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:birthday: James and Sean!!!

Welcome to the 1-5 board Jenny!!

11. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

:birthday: SWEET BOYS!!!!

don't leave us with the babies!!!!!!! we need you here on 1st yr!!

12. RondaJo

RondaJo Well-Known Member

[SIZE=18pt]:birthday: Sean!!
    :birthday: James!!

WTG on making it through the first year Jenny! And what a wonderful birthday the boys have (same as my DS). :D[/SIZE]

13. littletwinstars

littletwinstars Well-Known Member

:clapping: Have a very Happy 1st Birthday, James and Sean! :yahoo:

14. JakoBen

JakoBen Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday: James & Sean :birthday: :birthday: I hope you have a GREAT 1st Birthday!!! :a_smil09:

15. bren1130

bren1130 Well-Known Member

:birthday: James & Sean

16. natmarie

natmarie Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Sean and James! :a_smil09: :yahoo:

17. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

:birthday: to you
    :birthday: Dear Sean and James

Jenny- please say you'll stay (or at least visit a bujillion times a day :icon_eek:) , you're so terrific! I know that I wouldn't have made it w/o your sense of humor and I know there are so many new FY mommies out there that would benefit too!!!

18. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

:birthday: SEAN

:birthday: JAMES

Wow! I can't believe it has been a year since I read that amazing birth story.

Congratulations Jenny!

Cari

19. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Jenny- please say you'll stay (or at least visit a bujillion times a day ) , you're so terrific! I know that I wouldn't have made it w/o your sense of humor and I know there are so many new FY mommies out there that would benefit too!!!

She isn't allowed to go anywhere! She HAS to stay!!

A very :birthday: to James and Sean I can't believe they are already one year old!! My gosh the time flies!!

:drinks: <---- That's juice, ;) :yahoo: See ya over in the 1-5 forum, Jenny!! :hug99:

20. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday boys! Have a wonderful day! :birthday:

21. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

:banana: :a_smil09: :banana:

[SIZE=24pt]Happy Birthday James and Sean![/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Jenny, you knew I would make sure I got internet long enough to wish your boys a nice day.

We both did it! We made it through the first year and we both survived!
    [/SIZE] :yahoo:

:itwins_boys: :birthday: :itwins_boys:

22. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Happy, Happy Birthday James & Sean :banana: :a_smil09: :banana:

I hope your boogies have a GREAT day!!!

23. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

:birthday: James and Sean!!!!!!!! :banana:
    I can't believe that your boys are one already!!!! :sign0016: to the 1-5board!!!!!!!!

24. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Ok ladies! Thank you for being so patient with me! I kept reading this thread and wanted to reply, but decided to do it all in one fell swoop!

First of all, thank you! Thank you for always being there for me and putting up with my hijinx and tomfoolery. :) I can honestly say that I would have had a much harder time this year if it weren't for all of you! So :bow2:, all you wise and wonderful women (and the odd guy too ;)).

I won't be leaving you gals anytime soon - unless Craig drags me kicking and screaming out of FY - so don't worry about that!

The last year with my 2 little guys has been... surreal! First there was their birth. James was an unmedicated vaginal delivery, and not on purpose either! The doctor had just checked to see how far up there he was and she declared he was "way up there" and we had a good 30 minutes before he was born. Well, in the next push (a minute later) not only did he crown but he came all the way out. He did it so fast that he would have skipped across the table like a skipping stone on a smooth lake but his cord was really short. Sean tried to come out sideways about 2 pushes later and unfortunately that nearly killed him. The doctor rushed me into the OR and did the fastest c-section ever. (10 - 15 minutes total). When Sean was born he was not breathing and had no heart beat. They estimate he'd been that way for roughly 20 minutes before he was born, then it took the most amazing nurse 9 minutes to resuscitate him. (They would have given up after 10) They rushed him off to the NICU to be put on a breathing machine. His chances were terrible, they did not expect him to live through the night. My little miracle not only made it but was sent home when he was 6 days old!!! He doesn't show any signs of slowness that his pedi is worried about. I am truly grateful for both my boys and being given the chance to raise them both. It could have turned out so very different. Having twins is an amazing experience - fun, hard, heartbreaking, and joyous!

We had a fun birthday party at my MIL's house. My niece Piper was born on the same day as my boys (she's 5 hours younger than Sean) so we had a big party for the 3 of them. Here are a few pictures:

Newborn Sean
    Newborn James
    Sean and James on their first birthday!
    The Cake - only slightly mangled
    Piper, James and Sean
    James in his hat
    Sean in his hat

Thank you all for your kind words, I really appreciate them! :love0028: I'll see you all in 1-5 (and FY still! ;))

25. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

Wow Jenny! I didn't know your birth story REALLY was a miracle! I'm so happy you've got those boys, and I'm so grateful for all the advice and support you give us. Happy Happy Birthday boys!

Reyna

26. double-or-nothing

double-or-nothing Well-Known Member

sorry i'm late but...[SIZE=24pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEAN AND JAMES!!!!![/SIZE]

CONGRATS JENNY!! Glad to finally have you over in the 1-5 :D

27. MichelleL

I have goosebumps! I never knew that about Sean! Definitely reason to celebrate large! I love the picture of the "triplets". :D

28. Stephanie M

Stephanie M Well-Known Member

What a birth story . . . so amazing!

Happy Happy Birthday James and Sean!

29. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Wow! To Sean ...your little miracle :drinks:

30. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

[SIZE=12pt]Happy Birthday James and Sean!!! You sure did have some drama coming into the world, but you are bound to thrive under the care and laughter of your Mommy!! She's one in a million!

Jenny, from the day you stepped foot in the FY Forum, you spread sunshine! It's great to have you here and the FY gals are so lucky to have you too!! We'll take more of you in 1-5 too!!

All three kids are darling!! SO SWEET! :wub: :hug99:
    [/SIZE]

31. fourznuff

fourznuff Well-Known Member

:birthday: :birthday:

[SIZE=14pt]I don't know how I missed this post? Sorry I'm late. Happy Birthday to your little babies! I had forgotten your birth story and the traumatic entrance that Sean made into this world. Here are wishes for smooth sailing the rest of the way!

-Kimberly[/SIZE]

32. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

Oops, I'm late too! I knew it was coming, but didn't think to check back in FY.

Congratulations to your family. I also didn't realize what a miracle Sean's birth was. So glad to see more of you in 1-5.

:birthday:

33. hot2trottt4u

hot2trottt4u Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Boys!!!!!!!!!!!
    :itwins_boys: :birthday: :birthday: