Heath Ledger found Dead --UPDATED 2/6/08

Discussion in 'General' started by jamey, Jan 22, 2008.

1. jamey

jamey Well-Known Member

This was breaking news from CNN. They don't have anything additional right now. Doesn't he have a young daughter?

2. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

WOW! That one came out of left field. Yes, he has a 2 year old daughter with Michelle Williams (Dawsons Creek). So sad.

Cari

3. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

WTH! I have to turn the tv on! WOW!

4. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

Hmmm, suicide do you think?

5. mommymauro

mommymauro Well-Known Member

Fire Department received a "cardiac arrest call"
    so maybe drugs...

6. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

Here is a link from Fox News. They're saying there was drugs all over the room. This is so sad, I'm at a loss for words. His poor daughter! :(

7. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

So sad... I really liked him. You never know with people huh?

8. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Wow that sucks! I really liked him. I just watched '10things I hate about you' this weekend.... it was my fav. college movie.

9. ~ilyse~

~ilyse~ Well-Known Member

QUOTE(7Ms @ Jan 22 2008, 05:36 PM) [snapback]584662[/snapback]
    Wow that sucks! I really liked him. I just watched '10things I hate about you' this weekend.... it was my fav. college movie.

Me too! I am very upset about this.

10. rematuska

rematuska Well-Known Member

He was a really nice person, too. This is so sad.

11. twindependent

twindependent Well-Known Member

Random twin connection:
    I just heard on the radio that he was found in Mary Kate Olson's apt.

12. twin_trip_mommy

twin_trip_mommy Well-Known Member

I feel for his young child. How sad. He was so young. I only saw him in the Patriot and he was great in that. He had a good future ahead of him. What a tragidy

13. rayelynn

rayelynn Well-Known Member

I just heard this too! I was shocked. I think he was leasing the apartment from the Olsen twin.

14. Stacy1976

Stacy1976 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twindependent @ Jan 22 2008, 06:03 PM) [snapback]584712[/snapback]
    Random twin connection:
    I just heard on the radio that he was found in Mary Kate Olson's apt.

QUOTE(rayelynn @ Jan 22 2008, 06:10 PM) [snapback]584720[/snapback]
    I just heard this too! I was shocked. I think he was leasing the apartment from the Olsen twin.

On TMZ they said he was NOT at Mary Kate's apartment.

15. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

Sooo sad.

16. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

:eek: Oh My goodness. My heart just fell onto the floor. he was a hottie and I liked alot of his movies. His poor baby and Ex.

17. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Eonline said he was at MK Olsens apart.

18. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Very sad :( I have read on several news sources it was in MK apt.

19. Chrissy Nelson

20. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Shocking news.

21. Mama_Kim

I keep wondering if it was an accidental OD or suicide, you know? So sad. I really liked him, thought he was a good actor. Huh, so surprising.

22. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

I am sick to hear this. I thought he was an amazing actor and I cant imagine him no longer here...My thoughts are with his family

23. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

:cray: Poor Heath. I saw a picture of him that was recently taken in November and he really did not look good. I wonder how many "prescription" pills he must have been taking. His poor little Matilda. :(

24. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

I just saw this on Yahoo! I am stunned to say the least!! I really liked his acting.

25. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

:eek: Very shocking and so, so sad! He just didn't seem the type for suicide, you know? My older girls are very upset. They both have had crushes on him for years :(

26. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

:( He was such a great actor and so incredibly handsome.

27. Chrissy Nelson

I do have to say that lately he was not looking too good. So sad :( The way they are making it sound, body found naked, pills all around kim, does not really sound like an accident. He was a very beautiful man, very talented as well.

28. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

His family said he had been sick with pnuemonia lately..and are discounting any kind of suicide or drug overdose. Also they said that the connection with the Olsen twins, was the maid got the Olsen's body gaurds to help when they found Ledger's body naked and lifeless on the floor.

Very sad news..for his family...for his little girl.

Brandy

29. Ella

Ella Well-Known Member

This happened near my apartment. It's so crazy, I've heard a ton of different stories. It's pretty well known he had a bad drug problem, heroin I think, he was in rehab last year. From what i heard though people are saying he overdosed on Ambien CR.

30. twinreverb

twinreverb Well-Known Member

:( sad, he was a great talent.

31. twinreverb

twinreverb Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Ella @ Jan 22 2008, 11:01 PM) [snapback]585186[/snapback]
    This happened near my apartment. It's so crazy, I've heard a ton of different stories. It's pretty well known he had a bad drug problem, heroin I think, he was in rehab last year. From what i heard though people are saying he overdosed on Ambien CR.

he was in a movie about heroin addiction called "candy". He was not a Heroin addict.

32. Socceroos

Socceroos Member

As someone speaking from Perth (Heath's hometown), it comes as an extreme shock to hear of his passing.
    It's all over the news here, as he was the biggest thing to come out of Perth (the most isolated city in the World). My boys even go to the same school as he did, and he also came back to Perth for christmas last year. I am still in complete shock!

33. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

They said it was a suspected drug overdose. So sad. Feel so sorry for his family :(

34. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

It is so sad. I really like him. poor little girl.

35. Mama_Kim

My boys are devastated too. We all loved him in the Lords of Dogtown (great movie!). It just is incredibly sad and a tragic loss.