Help!!! I need some peace of mind

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by concernedmomtobe, Feb 4, 2018.

So I don't normally post on a forum so I hope I am doing it right. I need something to maybe help me not stress so much. So my story is this. I went to my doctor and by my last period he figured I was a bout 9 and 1/2 weeks pregnant. I wasn't having any kind of trouble and was scheduled to go out oof town that weekend to a wedding. So an ultrasound was scheduled for the day after I return home. Well after 14 hrs in the car we get to our hotel and some where from the last stop till there I apparently started spotting. Well an hour after getting to the hotel the bleeding got worse so I went to a local emergency room and found out it's not just one baby. Instead it's two empty twin sacs. She said she thought she could see a baby starting to develop in one of the sacs but if I was 10 weeks like we thought there should obviously be babies in them. She also said it's a possibility I'm not as far along as we thought and maybe since we was trying to get pregnant I took a test and got the positive sooner than I normally would which in fact could make me not 10 weeks but right on track. But I have never had a miscarriage and it's so hard being away from my hospital with my doctors so I head home today nd see him tomorrow but I'm hoping I can find someone who has possibly went through something similar and can help me wrap my head around this. I'm trying to think positive but it's hard when I close my eyes to sleep and all I can dream of is the worst. Any advice any one has would be greatly appreciated. I've never been told with any of my other two pregnancies ive had an empty sac and not sure how to handle it

1. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

((hugs)) I don't have experience with this but I hope your doctors have answers for you soon. Please come back and update.

2. Thank you I'm back home now and feel better I'm with my doctors. They are hoping I'm just having a period and not bleeding due to pregnancy problems. I go for an ultrasound tom and hopefully will know more

3. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

*hugs* Please let us know what you find out tomorrow after your u/s. We'll be thinking of you.

4. Thank you. I'm so ready for it to maybe have some answers tomorrow. The cramping and bleeding has me so nervous. Figures crossed there will be two little ones showing up after a long stressful weekend

5. lharrison1

Thinking of your today-please let us know what you find out today.

6. kingeomer

How did it go?

lharrison1 likes this.
  7. It didn't go good. We unfortunately lost both babies. Found out Tuesday at the ultrasound. Nothing worse then hoping to see two babies and hearing you can't see anything cause something is wrong

8. kingeomer

Oh my God, I am so very sorry. My condolences to you and your family. ((hugs))

9. Thank you. Fortunately I'm getting betterr slowly

10. lharrison1

I'm very sorry. I've been thinking of you.

11. Thank you that's very sweet of you