Help me choose which fall photo to send out

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by GenandThadsMom, Oct 19, 2008.

1. GenandThadsMom

GenandThadsMom Well-Known Member

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

I like them all, but I think I would choose #4. Thadius' smile is adorable in that one! :wub:

3. Erineliza

Erineliza Well-Known Member

I like three or five where they both have similar expressions. I hate it when one of mine gets really smiley and the other doesn't- makes it look like one is not as "happy".

4. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

I like the first one. It is too bad you couldn't put the individual ones on there. They have really great expressions in those.

5. Beth*J

Beth*J Well-Known Member

I vote for #1.

6. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

I like #4, great pics btw!

7. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

I like #5 personally. They are all cute with the leaves, but I like the expressions in #5.

It looks like our babies are similar. My DS is always smiling for the camera and DD gets serious. The minute the camera disappears she is all smiles.

8. SMax

SMax Well-Known Member

My vote is for #1...cute!

9. twingma

twingma Well-Known Member

Cute babies!!!!!!!!!! Darling photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My vote is for #3.

10. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Erineliza @ Oct 19 2008, 04:04 PM) [snapback]1032588[/snapback]
    I like three or five where they both have similar expressions. I hate it when one of mine gets really smiley and the other doesn't- makes it look like one is not as "happy".

:good: I agree. My vote would be for #5. Next time don't give so many cute choices!! :laughing: Are you just sending out a picture or having a postcard type thing made? I love the individual shots as well! :wub:

11. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

i love all of them! esp the single shots! I would have those 2 one on the top corner and one on the bottom corner but i know a twim mom who makes the best cards if you want her PM:) she can take those 2 single pics and put them together as one great pic!

12. ChanceKathleen

ChanceKathleen Well-Known Member

I like #4...Great pics!!!!

13. GenandThadsMom

GenandThadsMom Well-Known Member

QUOTE(TwinLove @ Oct 19 2008, 08:34 PM) [snapback]1032766[/snapback]
    :good: I agree. My vote would be for #5. Next time don't give so many cute choices!! :laughing: Are you just sending out a picture or having a postcard type thing made? I love the individual shots as well! :wub:

I was going to make a postcard to send out, but with their birth announcement I did individual photos. Maybe I will do that this time too. I saw someone on here with the most beautiful baby announcement with individual photos and together photos. Who knows...so many choices. I always make things harder than they have to be.

14. EricaG

EricaG Well-Known Member

They're all great but my vote is for #4

Erica

15. DebDai

DebDai Well-Known Member

I like num 1 an 5. Im aweful at pickin just one! They are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I love all of them! I can see why you are having trouble selecting one! I would have to say #5.

17. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

I like pic #3 but it was hard to choose! They are so sweet! I loved the single pics also!

18. MonicaBaker

MonicaBaker Well-Known Member

I love #5, I agree with having the similar expressions thing... I think it draws too much attention to one or the other when one is smiling and the other isn't. Plus your DD's hair looks sooo cute in it! :)

19. snoopytwins

snoopytwins Well-Known Member

My vote is for #5 also...very cute, they have similiar expressions, and I just like it.

20. MuchFaith22

MuchFaith22 Well-Known Member

Oh they are so cute!! I vote #5!!

21. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

#5 is my vote too! They both look happy but not one more than the other. The ones with your DS laughing are adorable too!

22. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

ADORABLE!!! I like #5 and ALL the individuals. Did you just lay them in the leaves and snap away?

23. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They're all cute but I like #1 best

24. annagloth

annagloth Well-Known Member

Love them all but #5 is my fav

25. two4one2008

two4one2008 Well-Known Member

So Cute!! What precious babies. :wub: #5