hey... just a little twinfant update

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by [email protected], Dec 6, 2007.

1. jato63@aol.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

my girls are growing fast!!!!! they are 3 weeks old and aaliyah weighs 5.2 and alaynah is 5.9

ok so is it natural my girls have been rollin over slightly and holdin their heads up lol... with my other kids that diidnt happen for a while....

any who how r u girls doin?

2. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Wow, I think your girls must be geniuses! They're really rolling early! Cool. :)

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Sounds like they are doing great, and so are you momma! They sound like they are ahead of the game with their skills! :icon_biggrin:

4. jato63@aol.com

i was lookin like why are you guys rollin.... you're technically still not due lol

5. becky5

becky5 Guest

Wow that is great! Thanks for the update!

6. jato63@aol.com

thank you!!!

7. Cathmar

Cathmar Well-Known Member

Spunky little girls, huh? That's fantastic.

8. jato63@aol.com

i kknow.. is anyone elses babies sleeping through the night this early.. shud i be worried and wake them up.. i dont want to starve them...

9. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(DoubleTrouble07 @ Dec 6 2007, 07:51 PM) [snapback]523961[/snapback]
    i was lookin like why are you guys rollin.... you're technically still not due lol

YEAH!! WOW!! that's amazing!! and are they sleeping through the night already?????? OMG!!!! You are so LUCKY!!! mine are 11 months and still not!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!aren't twins SO AMAZING!!!!!

10. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(DoubleTrouble07 @ Dec 9 2007, 05:04 AM) [snapback]526418[/snapback]
    i kknow.. is anyone elses babies sleeping through the night this early.. shud i be worried and wake them up.. i dont want to starve them...

Are you bf or bottle feeding?? If you are formula feeding and know they are getting enough during the day then I wouldn't wake them. But if you are bf you really should be waking them. I know when my twins were that age and that size I had to wake them up every 2-3 hours...during the night AND during the day so that they would eat enough (bottle and bf) to grow. When I wasn't strict about it they really didn't get enough calories. HTH.