Hi I'm new and having twins!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by witmuch, Dec 7, 2006.

1. witmuch

witmuch Well-Known Member

Hey all! I am Meshell and my husband and I are expecting twins in July 2007. we are excited and nervous all at the same time. We have had a rough past 2 years and so many thing have happened. December 23rd, 2004 we were official first time home owners. Eight months later Hurricane Katrina Destroyed our beautiful home. It still stood and we were able to stay in it until we got the FEMA Trailer. And those things are so small. Our home has been in shambles since August 29th, 2005, and now we are anticipating not only twins but our grant money to remodel! we have been blessed with enough money to not only remodel but to get all that we need for these new babies, plus what we need for ourselves too!
    The funny this is that through everything that we have been dealing with this past 2 years, is that EVERYTHING has been a blessing! We can now remodel our home the way we really want it and now we can include our future into our home! I joined this site and forum to meet new people and find out all that I can about twins and what to expect. I also realize that all of my questions will be answered soon enough, but I am still interested in the lives of others, and about what twins are like all over the world. Thank you for reading!

2. witmuch

witmuch Well-Known Member

Hey all! I am Meshell and my husband and I are expecting twins in July 2007. we are excited and nervous all at the same time. We have had a rough past 2 years and so many thing have happened. December 23rd, 2004 we were official first time home owners. Eight months later Hurricane Katrina Destroyed our beautiful home. It still stood and we were able to stay in it until we got the FEMA Trailer. And those things are so small. Our home has been in shambles since August 29th, 2005, and now we are anticipating not only twins but our grant money to remodel! we have been blessed with enough money to not only remodel but to get all that we need for these new babies, plus what we need for ourselves too!
    The funny this is that through everything that we have been dealing with this past 2 years, is that EVERYTHING has been a blessing! We can now remodel our home the way we really want it and now we can include our future into our home! I joined this site and forum to meet new people and find out all that I can about twins and what to expect. I also realize that all of my questions will be answered soon enough, but I am still interested in the lives of others, and about what twins are like all over the world. Thank you for reading!

3. threetobe

threetobe Well-Known Member

Wow, what a story! Congratulations are in order on many different fronts!!

Welcome to TS. This is a great site with lots of knowledgeable, friendly multiples enthusiasts! [​IMG]

4. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome! And yes, what a story! You''ll find this site incredibly helpful and supportive. Good luck w/your pregnancy!

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

HI and [​IMG]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

6. kuchar

kuchar Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your twins and welcome to twinstuff! Your attitude is just wonderful!
    Helen

7. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

[​IMG] and welcome to TS. IT's a great site!

8. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your twins! and welcome to the forum! You will get great support here; there is so much knowledge on this board.

I hope 2007 is a great year for you and full of 'fun' remodeling and new babies!

9. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome to Twinstuff! I am sorry to hear all you have been through this last year+ but soo glad everything seems to be working out for you!

I see you saw the roll call and appointment threads, we would also love to have you share your upcoming milestone dates in the link provided so we can encourage and support you during your pregnancy!

I look forward to getting to know you!

10. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG] You will love this website and be so thankful that you found it! Wonderful women, very supportive, and tons of information to learn!!! Congratulations on your twin pregnancy and good fortune with your grant money!

11. Dr. Menna

Dr. Menna Well-Known Member

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

~Menna~

12. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Wow, what a story!!! Congrats on the twins!!! This is an awesome site, it has been such a help to me and I've learned so much!!!

13. luv_my_kidz

luv_my_kidz Well-Known Member

[​IMG]and welcome to TS!! You have quite a story. I wish you many happy days ahead with your pregnancy and your remodel!!

[​IMG]

14. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

[​IMG] to the site, you will love it very much and come to rely on it a lot. It is kinda addictive. And congrats on your twins

15. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

You have such great perspective to realize that sometimes trials really are blessings. We're so happy you're here. I'm new to the site as well, and I look forward to coming here everyday. Tons of great topics and advice. Best of luck in all your remodeling and planning!

16. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Congratulations! It's funny how some things that look horrible can turn out to be blessings. [​IMG] I'm glad everything is working out perfectly for you all. [​IMG]

17. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

Welcome to TS. What part of MS are you in? I live about 5 hours from the coast..in Columbus, MS. Sorry to hear about all your unfortune..but congrats on getting the money..and your babies. I hope you have a healthy happy..pregnancy!...

Brandy

18. Beth R

Beth R Well-Known Member

[​IMG] and congrats. You have a wonderfully positive attitude given all that has happened.

Hugs,
    Beth

19. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

It is always so refreshing to hear someone take such a trying event as Hurricaine Katrina and see a blessing in it. Congrats on your twins and your remodel sounds like your home is going to be full of excitement. [​IMG]

20. Eimear

Eimear Well-Known Member

Welcome [​IMG]

21. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

[​IMG] and Congratulations on your twin pregnancy

22. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations to you and your husband this site is great for advice and support. x

23. momlissa

momlissa Well-Known Member

Congratulations and welcome!