Hi im new, im 16 and expecting triplets!

Discussion in 'General' started by Charlie16, Jun 10, 2007.

1. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Congrats! I understand how you feel. I'm a little bit older (19)!

That is how old I was when I had my twins. I am now 22, and expecting again.

Louise I was thinking the same thing. Remembering back to my days of morning (all day) sickness. Food was definitely not my friend.

Oh ditto on that! Now food is my very best friend. I had brownies for breakfast yesterday morning, LOL

2. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Hi Charlie!!

congrats on the triplets!!! 3x blessed no matter what anyone says!

thank goodness Matt is being so supportive - in the long run Matt is the one that really matters I 'm not saying that your parents don't matter it's just that these babies are on the way and you can't change that so everyone may as well be happy! - I was young when I got pregnant w/ my first son and my parents were not supportive either but me and my now husband have always worked things out - my parents love my kids and cannot imagine life without any of them now. you just have to put yourself in your mum's shoes and understand how hard it would be for your young daughter to give you the same news. -
    she just knows how hard it is going to be on you - her reaction is not of an uncaring nature but that of love - although it may not seem like it and she may have gone about it in the wrong way. you and Matt are going to have to be strong and your love is going to have to be the glue that sticks your whole family together - just remember -where there's a will there's a way!! your parents will come around - just give them some time!

be happy - that's the best thing for you and your little munchkins right now!

3. daniellecic

daniellecic Well-Known Member

Charlie, are you still with us? how are things going?

4. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Charlie how you doing? Not heard from you in a while. x

P.s Hiya ****MWS****! I just wanted to say that all kids in private and public schools over here have to wear uniform.

5. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

I dont mean to be MEAN but is she for real? So many trolls online lately with mults. <_<

6. annelily2000

annelily2000 Well-Known Member

[quoteI dont mean to be MEAN but is she for real? So many trolls online lately with mults. quote]
    \
    It is summertime, time for boredom?

7. Charlie16

Charlie16 Member

hi sorry i havent replied on here but i answered on another message, thanks for the support mws!!! do u really think i would sit here and make it up! thats just sick! i came on here for advince not to be put down as i have enough of that at home. i have never heard of anyone making this sort of thing up but surely they would need help mentally if they are!
    i have alot of thing to deal with so that means im not constantly on the internet un like some people! i have alot to sort out so im not just sitting here waiting for messages, im trying to sort out everything for the babies, sort out my family issues and take care of my own health!

sorry to rant but that has really pi**ed me off!! is this site meant for support? im not meant to get stressed out and this and helping my blood pressure im sure!

8. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Charlie16 @ Jun 25 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]306767[/snapback]
    hi sorry i havent replied on here but i answered on another message, thanks for the support mws!!! do u really think i would sit here and make it up! thats just sick! i came on here for advince not to be put down as i have enough of that at home. i have never heard of anyone making this sort of thing up but surely they would need help mentally if they are!
    i have alot of thing to deal with so that means im not constantly on the internet un like some people! i have alot to sort out so im not just sitting here waiting for messages, im trying to sort out everything for the babies, sort out my family issues and take care of my own health!

sorry to rant but that has really pi**ed me off!! is this site meant for support? im not meant to get stressed out and this and helping my blood pressure im sure!

Yes, there unfortunately are individuals out there who post messages on public forums such as this one with stories that aren't true. With the Internet, there have been more cases of Munchausen Syndrome then existed previously. It's actually called Munchausen by Interent and you can read more about it at this URL - http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/articles/chronic/faking.html

Dr. Marc Feldman who specializes on the subject, describes Munchausen Syndrome as being named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, and is thought to be a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the center of attention.

We should remind all users here, however, that we do not allow our members to publicly accuse another member of being guilty of Munchausen by Internet or even address one another in our forums in this type of manner (calling someone else out as a troll could certainly qualify as the type of action that is not allowed here). I apologize for not posting this warning earlier in this thread.

If any users have doubts about the validity of a post, they should use the report this post tool to draw it to the attention of a moderator or send a mod or admin a PM and we will deal with the issue privately. We do not disclose the results of our investigations, but rest assured, we take all reported posts seriously and have taken actions in the past against users who we determine are not representing themselves truthfully. We typically do not reveal the results of these investigations publicly either, but we're fairly experienced in these actions and typically have already flagged users for closer scrutiny before that individual's posts are reported.

That's really all I have to say publicly on this subject. Again, I'd like to remind users of our policies and to report posts to us if they our site's terms of service are being violated. Thanks.

9. Charlie,
    Dont be discouraged by a few negative remarks you have heard. This is a public forum and in it you will get public remarks just like in real life. What I have found however, is that there are a lot of us on here that can be a good ear for listening and can offer assistance because we are a special group of women (and men) that are going through this unique experience together! Your story is amazing to say the least. I think you are a VERY mature 16 year old, and I can't say I would be processing the situation the same if I had been in your situation at that age. Congratulations to you and good luck to your family!!!!

10. annelily2000

annelily2000 Well-Known Member

Good luck to you charlie.

11. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

Hey Charlie,
    I just saw your thread, I just stalk this board occasionally. I wanted to say :hug99: to you and to also say again that WE are a group of supportive parents of twins and higher orders here to offer advice, encouragement, and a shoulder whenever you need/want it. I know that others have invited you, but if you haven't already joined our lil' sis/ big sis program, I think it would be great for you and rheamay is an awesome person!

Hope all is well with you and keep posting, I love keeping up w/ all the expecting mommas :D

12. HealysBakersDozen

HealysBakersDozen Well-Known Member

Hi Charlie,
    Congrats on your triplet pregnancy. I know how you feel regarding being called a troll. I was called a troll many times (on other message boards, not here) before our shows came out. People didn't believe that I have 3 sets of twins and 13 kids total. On one board the accusations against me became so outrageous that I had to consider an anti-defamation law suit because people were dragging me and my entire family through the mud. Thank God, this board if different.
    I just wanted to say WELCOME!

13. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

I too have noticed that many people are skeptics when it comes to mommies with unusual situations... several sets of twins or triplets conceived without fertility aid tend to be responded to with an air of skepticism until that mommy either posts pictures or posts enough times to seem credible... I think in this case your situation is very unique...and combined with the short absence must have led some folks' imaginations to cause them to question your story....try not to feel too badly about it or about yourself.... sometimes people have a hard time giving others the benefit of the doubt.

I was going to post earlier, and should have showed support (but I saw your other thread shortly thereafter and assumed those questioning ladies had their doubts removed about your credibility since you reappearred)...but I did believe from the beginning of your story that you were credible...the details you have included and the realism of your situation seems pretty clear to me...but maybe that's b/c I used to be a high school teacher here and am familiar with similar situations.

In any case, welcome to TS... hope that your pregnancy goes smoothly and that you keep those babies growing for a very healthy triplet gestation! Like I said before, don't let a few doubters drive you away...it wasn't very nice of them...but I think many of us have had enough skepticism about things we read on-line so that we can at least understand where they were coming from, even though it was rudely and inappropriately, prematurely expressed....

You are in a very unique situation...and along with the wonderful blessing of triplets you will be sure to encounter many, many such instances of disbelief or similarly rude reactions. Try not to let it discourage you or affect you. Simply smile and realize it's not your job to assure those who are not at all impacted by the reality of your situation.

14. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Hello there. First of all... YOU ARE SO BRAVE!! And you are doing the right thing by not having an abortion. There are many programs out there to help young families. I just want you to know you have my support and the women here are wonderful and supportive. Hang in there mommy!! PM if you ever need to.

15. stacyann_1

stacyann_1 Well-Known Member

Hugs Charlie - I think of you and Matt often, and am happy your mom is turning around. You are an amazing woman, and I hope you keep posting here.

Sincerely,
    Stacy

16. Twinnylou

Hey Charlie how you doing? How your mum coming around? How are you and Matt coping? Have you got your own place to stay or are you going to be living with your mum and dad or Matts parents? Hope you are well x

P.s to ****MWS**** I hope you didnt think i was being rude!! It wasnt meant to be horrible x

17. ****mws****

****mws**** Banned

'Twinnylou'
    i pmed you .. no harm done:)

18. brianamurnion

Hey Charlie just thinking about you today. How are things going and growing?? I suppose you are getting pretty big already!

19. ****mws****

****mws**** Banned

i spoke with her today .. she seems to be doing well.. school is out so i told her to rest as much as possible..

20. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

Hey Charlie I am so glad that your mom is starting to come around. Hope your are keeping yourself well and rested. You have been in my thoughts.

Tiffaney

21. HealysBakersDozen

Yeah, how big are you already? Can you measure your belly and tell us? I'm curious! Hope you're feeling OK!

22. dizzyhay+2

dizzyhay+2 Well-Known Member

Well hope all is going well for ya. Firs tof all.
    And second theres alot of people that fake others out. I used to be friends with someone online who "had" a kid and was pregnant with another in trouble. I got on a bus the next morning to go help her, got there to find out she had been using her friends childs pics and all posing it as her own.

As triplets arent uncommon without ferility drugs...so that should never be a reason to throw it out of the bag.

23. Charlie16

Charlie16 Member

Thanks for ur messages, again sorry i havent written on here for a little bit i have had some bad news at my last scan and wasnt sure about posting it because of past comments. i had another scan tuesday in which they found one of the babies is not growing as much of the others, there is still three heart beats but the doctor said baby c hasnt grown any since the first scan so i have to go back next tuesday to measure their growth again. he did tell me that there is something called vanishing when one baby is just reaborbed by the other or womb and that he has seen it many times before in multi pregnancies. im currently on bed rest until the next scan to see if there are any changes.
    im trying not to worry about it and just rest as much as i can to help them grow, i help completely helpless for them as i feel normal other then being tired it doesnt seem right seeing as a my be losing one. i have my computer in bed so i should be online most of this week to update what is going on.

Charlie
    (ps the docotr measured my bump and its 21inches)

24. Twinnylou

Im sorry to hear that Charlie :( Hopefully the reading was just wrong and everything will be fine. Keep us posted. Big :hug99: to you x

25. walker006

walker006 Well-Known Member

I thought i had a hard time at 17 , being pregnant with one. You are very lucky your boyfriend and his family is sticking by you. My prayers are with you all.

naomi

26. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about baby C. I hope all goes well. Keep yourself healthy and rested for those babies. They need a strong momma right now!

27. dizzyhay+2

dizzyhay+2 Well-Known Member

My prayers are with ya first of all. Thats horrible. I kinda know what its like to go through something like that but not really. M knows more on what im talking about.

Hopefully things will make a turn around. Just keep your head up and try not to worry just yet. Baby C might just be fighting to catch up and the others are being selfish. :)

Goood luck darlin!

28. Orestia

Orestia Well-Known Member

I've got my fingers crossed for you! Good luck *hugs*

29. HealysBakersDozen

Charlie,
    PLease start a high protein diet immediately. Here in the states we have drinks called "Ensure" and "Boost". In order to grow so many babies, you need to take in a ton of calories by eating rich meals containing mostly fat and protein. Rest a lot, drink lots of water (mineral water is great) and eat, eat, eat. I will be praying for your threesome!!!!

30. twinmamaheidi

twinmamaheidi Well-Known Member

Oh Charlie, I am sorry you are going through this. I hope everything is well at the next scan and baby C is catching up. Listen to Siobahh she has done this 3 time so she knows what she is talking about.

31. brianamurnion

Oh Charlie so sorry to hear about the scan! Like Heidi said Listen to Siobhan she knows what she is talking about. It is encouraging to know that there are 3 heartbeats... focus on the positive and remember we are all praying for you and your threesome!! My thoughts are with you today!

32. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear about the trouble..hope you get good news next week..

33. becky5

becky5 Guest

Charlie, keep us posted, we are all thinking about you!

34. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

Charlie I am sorry things arent going great. About how far along are you now? Try and think possitive till you know.
    Please keep us posted. We are all here for you.

Tiffaney

35. MARRIED5

MARRIED5 Member

Hi Charlie,hope you're doing great.First of all I just want to say congratulations to you,and that you are very blessed to be carrying three babies at once even though things may not be going well with your family,remember to think positive and put yourself and those babies first and formost and everything else will fall into place.I myself was also pregnt at a young age I was 17 but only with one and that was very hardand yes my mom was very upset with me but she came around very quickly, now I'm 28 and my husband and Ijust had twin girls they are 10 mths old and we had a boy and girl befre that so in all we have 5 kids,trust me its not easy at all,we struggle daily b/c its impossible for me to work b/c we can't afford childcre. One thing I can say though it helps to have a good man and that I do have and it sounds like you do to so please tell him I 'm proud of him and make sure u tell him that to.I just wanted to let you know you can get through this just remember to pray and try your best each day and remember GOD never gives us more than we can handle, you were chosen for an reason to carry these triplets and trust me he will get you through this.After all its worth every single struggle,tear,pain when you see your babies and know that they trust you to take care of them.Keep your head up momma and stay strong.Anytime you want to talk more personally please feel free to PM me or even if you need anything support something for you or those babies please feel free to ask,don't be afraid to I know you will need all the help you can get I know I do.Well talk to you soon and I will keep you in my prayers.hugs and god bless you darling.