Hi im new, im 16 and expecting triplets!

Discussion in 'General' started by Charlie16, Jun 10, 2007.

1. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Good luck for tomorrow Charlie, i hope everything turns out to be alright x

2. bigmama

bigmama Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Charlie16 @ Jun 10 2007, 07:23 AM) [snapback]286573[/snapback]
    hi guys,im very new to this but heres my story so far!
    i have just found out i am expecting triplets! i am 16 (but will be seventeen when i have them) and am currently just finishing my GCSEs this july. i am 9 weeks gone and am so worried about what is going to happen to me and them. i cannot get an abortion and i really wanted to try bring them up for myself. my boyfriend is standing by me one hundred percent but its the money side we are going to struggle most with. we have told his parents but havent told mine yet as they are having there own marrital problems at the moment. as you can imagen i am already fairly big as was wondering if any one has pics of triplet baby bump as the size factor is one of worries. being only 16 im still growing and am only 5.2' and cannot even imagine how big i could get!
    thanks for any help and really appreciate support right now.
    Charlie x
    Hi Sweetie! Don't worry about how big you'll get. Now is a good time in your life to have those babies because you'll have plenty of energy to chase after them as they grow! And you've just graduated school, so that's a plus. I didn't have my full adult height when the babies started coming either. Things still turned out fine. Eat really well, read alot and remember that if you feel any procedure is dangerous or too invasive for your babies, you may be young, but you are still the mom. You'll probably get very good care there in the UK. Look for a doula to help you out. You medical service may cover the cost. Sheila Kitzinger has some excellent books, but some of what she advocates is only appropriate if you make it very near term. This is doable with three. It's all about nutirtion. Read my other post.

3. bigmama

4. bigmama

QUOTE(Charlie16 @ Jun 25 2007, 04:58 PM) [snapback]306767[/snapback]
    hi sorry i havent replied on here but i answered on another message, thanks for the support mws!!! do u really think i would sit here and make it up! thats just sick! i came on here for advince not to be put down as i have enough of that at home. i have never heard of anyone making this sort of thing up but surely they would need help mentally if they are!
    i have alot of thing to deal with so that means im not constantly on the internet un like some people! i have alot to sort out so im not just sitting here waiting for messages, im trying to sort out everything for the babies, sort out my family issues and take care of my own health!

sorry to rant but that has really pi**ed me off!! is this site meant for support? im not meant to get stressed out and this and helping my blood pressure im sure! :angry: I can't believe how nasty some people get online, Hang in there Charlie, These sick commenters are the trolls!

5. HealysBakersDozen

HealysBakersDozen Well-Known Member

Any news, Charlie?

6. twinmamaheidi

twinmamaheidi Well-Known Member

HOw did the u/s go?

7. Charlie16

Charlie16 Member

Sorry i havent upsdated u for a while, we have had some very bad news. there was only two heart beats when we went back for the scan, i have been so upset and just knowing there was nothing i could do made it worse. i have now come to terms with it more as i know things happen for a reason and im sure god has a plan for my little one and now i have to concentrate on the other two.
    good news is that they are both growing very well and both have good strong heart beats, i am still on bed rest for another week but after that i can go back to normal as they are doing so well! hopefully it will help me cheer up as im going mad staring at these four walls!

8. becky5

becky5 Guest

:hug99: I am sorry for your loss. :(

9. angie7

angie7 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Charlie. It must be really hard losing the third baby. I have had 2 miscarriages in my life it is so difficult to deal with. You are in my thoughts!

Glad to hear that the other 2 are doing wonderful! Take of yourself and those babies!

10. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Charlie!! I lost my sons twin at about 11 weeks of pregnancy so I know how heartbreaking it can be.

:hug99:

So Sorry!!

Tiffaney

11. momoftheforest

momoftheforest Well-Known Member

Im so sorry Charlie, I know loosing a baby is very hard, I know you will be very sad for a long time, but make sure your staying healthy for the other two. Hang in there.

12. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

:hug99: Sorry for your loss! Yes you're right god has a plan for evrything!

13. twinmamaheidi

twinmamaheidi Well-Known Member

So sorry Charlie. I am glad you have a positive outlook on everything. I pray your 2 little ones stay strong and are born healthy and full term.

14. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

so sorry for you loss... I hope the remainder of your pg goes very smoothly.

15. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

I am so sorry for your loss Charlie. Big :hug99: to you and Matt. Im glad to hear the other 2 are growing well. Take care of yourself x

16. Fay

Fay Well-Known Member

Charlie I'm so very sorry for your loss :hug99:

17. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Charlie dear I am so sorry to hear that. But glad to hear you are remembering God has a plan (although sometimes we wonder what the heck He is planning!) Your baby is in Heaven and being cared for perfectly! Concentrate on the other two and we are all praying for you!

18. Cath76

Cath76 Active Member

Oh Charlie.............. I'm so sorry. It must be so hard for you right now with everything that you are going through right now.

Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. pink and blue mom

pink and blue mom Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. Just try and stay positive bc you still have 2 little ones to grow. Good luck to you. I hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful.

20. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Bless your heart!! you are in my thoughts and prayers :love0028:

Heather

21. Charlie16

Charlie16 Member

Thanks guys, i am feeling alot better physically. im up and about again now but still taking it easy. matt is being a star and getting me anything i want and doing everything for me. i feel like my belly is growing everyday so i think thats a good thing and hopefully i will be able to feel them soon

22. twingirls52905

twingirls52905 Well-Known Member

Charlie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that has got to be hard. So glad to hear that the other two are doing great! Keep up the good work. How far along are you now?

23. becky5

becky5 Guest

Glad to hear you are feeling better Charlie. Take care and keep us updated!

24. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

I am so glad you are feeling better. It is great that your boyfriend is being so helpfull!!
    Please continue to take good care of yourself and those babies.

Tiffaney

25. bigmama

QUOTE(Charlie16 @ Jul 8 2007, 02:50 PM) [snapback]321995[/snapback]
    Thanks guys, i am feeling alot better physically. im up and about again now but still taking it easy. matt is being a star and getting me anything i want and doing everything for me. i feel like my belly is growing everyday so i think thats a good thing and hopefully i will be able to feel them soon

Hang in there! You're doing everything right! They're lucky babies. :love0028:

26. Charlie16

Charlie16 Member

QUOTE(twingirls52905 @ Jul 8 2007, 09:06 PM) [snapback]322010[/snapback]
    Charlie, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I know that has got to be hard. So glad to hear that the other two are doing great! Keep up the good work. How far along are you now?

il be 14 weeks tomorw

27. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

I too am sorry for your loss.A positive attitude really helps. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.