Hi, it's me, Siobhan

Discussion in 'General' started by HealysBakersDozen, Jun 18, 2007.

1. HealysBakersDozen

HealysBakersDozen Well-Known Member

Hi All,
    I had to change my username because my email address server has changed and since I had forgotten my old password, I wasn't able to receive the "forgotten password" in my old email address.
    Hope you guys remember me. I was the one with 13 kids, 3 sets of twins.
    I have been sooo busy and wasn't online a lot. Hope everyone is doing great!
    Siobhan Healy

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

Welcome back!

3. twinmamaheidi

twinmamaheidi Well-Known Member

Welcome back!! We missed you!!

4. twingirls52905

twingirls52905 Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I remember you from TTMB also! Glad to hear that your baby boys are doing good!! :) Hope to chat with you more!

5. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Welcome back! You could PM Craig and he may be able to help you get your old user name back! He helped me get mine after the server change.

6. Jennifer Jean

Jennifer Jean Well-Known Member

Hello! I have a question for you: I just saw your show on Discovery Health and was wondering why they changed the name from Twins, twins and more twins to Bakers Dozen? Thanks. :)

Jen

7. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

Sorry about your username but welcome back anyway!!!!

I still havn't seen your whole show here in Australia but have seen clips of it online,etc...

8. TwinMama6

TwinMama6 Well-Known Member

Oh,since she has 13 kids and that is what a bakers dozen is,I guess thats why! LOL!

9. HealysBakersDozen

QUOTE(TwinMama6 @ Jun 20 2007, 02:43 AM) [snapback]299755[/snapback]
    Oh,since she has 13 kids and that is what a bakers dozen is,I guess thats why! LOL!

Yes, they changed it because of the updates. The last 20 mins of the "new" show include the fact that we now have 13 kids at home, so a baker's dozen. I also think that it is a catchier title, geared more towards raising a large family rather than just three sets of twins...

10. 8isgreat

8isgreat Well-Known Member

HI!! Welcome back!!

11. Eimear

Eimear Well-Known Member

Welcome back, good to hear from you!

12. Jennifer Jean

Jennifer Jean Well-Known Member

QUOTE(HealysBakersDozen @ Jun 20 2007, 12:24 PM) [snapback]299845[/snapback]
    Yes, they changed it because of the updates. The last 20 mins of the "new" show include the fact that we now have 13 kids at home, so a baker's dozen. I also think that it is a catchier title, geared more towards raising a large family rather than just three sets of twins...

I thought that might be the reason. I like the title better also and it includes the whole family so it's not just about the twins. I'll have to watch the entire show the next time it's on so I can see the update! You have a wonderful family. :)

13. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!! I have been thinking about you!!!

Hab Dich vermisst!! :D

14. HealysBakersDozen

QUOTE(Monika @ Jun 21 2007, 09:40 AM) [snapback]301403[/snapback]
    Welcome back!!! I have been thinking about you!!!

Hab Dich vermisst!! :D

Hallo Monika,
    Gut mal wieder von Dir zu hoeren! Hab Dich auch vermißt.

15. missmomoftwins02

missmomoftwins02 Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

16. momoften

momoften Well-Known Member

Welcome back. You were missed. I thought of you today when I got a new hairdo. I remember you photos. Hope all is well. :D

17. brianamurnion

brianamurnion Well-Known Member

Missed you Siabhan (sorry if I spelled that wrong... in a crazy hurry no time to look.. not being disrespectful) Glad to see you are back!!

18. tazzymoto

tazzymoto Member

hi! So cool that you are on here!

I just watched your new documentary yesterday. I had seen the old one, but I loved the new updates. You have a beautiful family, and I am so well Chris and Joe are doing well now!

19. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

Welcome back. I just watched the new show and am soo glad that Chris and Joe are home and doing so well. I just love how happy your family is. I love your new hair-do and Congrtaulations on your wedding also!!

20. ihavesevensons

ihavesevensons Well-Known Member

LOL.......now it all makes sense.........I watched the show on TV and thought, wow I feel like I have heard this before....LOL.........it seemed as though I knew the members of the show.......LOL

NO WONDER!!!!!!! I remembered you from here!!!!!!!!

Congrats, and I am so glad that all is going well with your family,

Mom of 7,
    Sherri