High high high progesterone levels HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Always, May 29, 2017.

1. Always

Always New Member

Please help me. I'm tearing my hair out with google as I'm not getting any answers as I'm worried about my progesterone levels.
    At 15DPO (5day) my levels were :
    PROG 660.4
    HCG 235.4
    E2 10467
    I have no idea what the levels indicate and I truly need some help.
    I don't have a scan for another 10 days and I have had 3 ectopic pregnancies in the past (1 was twins)
    This pregnancy was through IVF with one embryo transferred. Can someone please shed some light on my levels for me

2. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I wish I had answers to ease your worry but I don't :( Is there anything your doctor's office can tell you about those levels?

3. Always

Always New Member

Hi kingeomer, Thankyou for commenting.
    I have a doctor appt tomorrow so I'm hoping for some more answers as I can't wait for my scan - that will do m head in. Lol
    When I spoke to the nurse, I mentioned that the progesterone was high and she just laughed and said 'yes, that is very high' and gave me nothing. I just thought on this forum that there might be ladies that had super high progesterone readings but everything I read is well and truly under 50!
    One lady wrote on here her PROG levels were really high at 100 and she was pregnant with quads so that just sent me into another spin!!! Lol!!! Hopefully tomorrow I'll find out more

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Good luck and keep us posted!

5. Caroll

Caroll Active Member

Only your doctor can know the exact reason that caused you to increase testosterone levels. I know that some tablets can cause an increase in the level of this hormone, so during pregnancy I read about all the side effects of the tablets that I took on the medical portal Canada Drugs . It helped me to be calmer, because I knew that I wouldn't harm the health of my twins. It's very important to monitor your health during pregnancy, but you shouldn't always worry. Only your doctor can tell you about your health and the health of your babies.