hilarious babies on Santa's lap

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by bridget nanette, Dec 18, 2006.

1. bridget nanette

bridget nanette Well-Known Member

Here is a site where you can see children/babies who are afraid of Santa. Some of them are so funny! Hey Melissa, we should have put your twins in there too!! [​IMG]

Actually, when I look at some of these Santa's I might have been scared too!

Bridget

http://www.southflorida.com/events/sfl-sca...gallery?index=1

2. bridget nanette

Here is a site where you can see children/babies who are afraid of Santa. Some of them are so funny! Hey Melissa, we should have put your twins in there too!! [​IMG]

Actually, when I look at some of these Santa's I might have been scared too!

Bridget

http://www.southflorida.com/events/sfl-sca...gallery?index=1

3. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Those are too funny!!! I should add my kids too!

4. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

OMG-- those are funny! SOme of those Santa's are really freaky looking!!

My kids are petrified when they see him at the mall, so I don't think we are even going to try this year! They were pretty unsure last year as well!

5. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

I think we are going to try on Thursday. I haven't taken them to the mall since before Thanksgiving and they seem to be excited about going to see Santa. But we'll see what happens when we get there. Here they are last year (one screamer!):

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

Some of those Santas would scare me!!! [​IMG] Catherine would definitely get a spot though! [​IMG]

7. 2for1

2for1 Well-Known Member

Good grief!!! Look at the #8 and #10 Santas!!

8. bridget nanette

Marie that pic is too funny! Definitely 1 screamer! Your kids should be on that site too.

[​IMG]

Bridget

9. Shanonlee

Shanonlee Well-Known Member

OMG i would cry to if i was those kids! [​IMG]Some of those Santas seriously need to rethink their jobS! [​IMG]