Hit the wall!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by christiedawntoews, Aug 11, 2011.

1. christiedawntoews

christiedawntoews Active Member

Ok, you've all been here or are here but I just am DONE! 31 weeks 4 days... 2nd set of twins, boys this time.. girls will be 3 in 2 weeks! I have a head cold so sleep is pretty much non exsistent. Irratible uterus so many many contractions every day. I am 5'3" so not exactly tall and started out at 115 lbs. I am now 163 lbs. but both boys have excess fluid. A week and a half ago I measured 45 weeks! On a positive note my cerclage is holding tight. Cervix was long at ultrasound 2 weeks ago. Bed rest is getting to me and the house is going down hill cuz DH is working so much and my mom is gone this week. my peri doesn't think I will make 36 weeks, I had the girls at 35 weeks. k, I will stop!! just need a little encouragement!

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

You can do it! I know how much bedrest sucks, been there. It is really hard near the end as you feel like a beached whale. You've done it once so you're a trooper. You are almost there!

3. ward

ward Well-Known Member

your SO close......just a little further to go. I know it doesn't feel like it but your almost there. =) keep up the good work.

4. twinkler

twinkler Well-Known Member

I was feeling exactly the same 3 weeks ago when I was 31 weeks, now at 34 weeks I'm feeling more relaxed and just biding my time until they're here. I'm not on bed rest but I can imagine that would suck and I hate it when the house looks crap, it brings me down even more, so I sympathise, really I do.. especially as my mum just went away for two weeks yesterday and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will be back before I have these bubs..