HOLIDAY GIFT IDEAS

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by dfaut, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

Not so sure how we're doing, but here's where we are at for our 4 year olds:

Both:
    One Leap Frog Tag Reading System
    Scooters
    Dancing Brobee
    Some sort of dance mat thing - maybe the Hullaballoo game one
    Barbie living room furniture
    Violin toy
    Drum set
    Two DVDs: Kung Fu Panda and Madagascar
    Books

Jade:
    Buzz Lightyear doll
    Knight gear (yes, my little girls wants to be a knight now!)

Melissa:
    Doll (I have to find out what kind her friend Avery has because that's what she wants)
    Princess cape

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Marie, what kind of drum set are you getting. The boys have a 'jam session' with dh every night and dh wants one for the boys (really for himself!). Currently, we have 2 regular little drums and one bongo.

3. Marieber

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Nov 24 2008, 04:59 PM) [snapback]1085183[/snapback]
    Marie, what kind of drum set are you getting. The boys have a 'jam session' with dh every night and dh wants one for the boys (really for himself!). Currently, we have 2 regular little drums and one bongo.

We have this store here called Jembro -- I think it's a chain, its a crazy store with all kinds of discount stuff and they happen to have an interesting array of musical instruments. It's a bass drum, a tom, and a cymbal, with a little stool. They'll love it. We jam here, too. :)

BTW, I forgot one gift -- a Hullaballoo game. Melissa loves games. Does anyone have any other 4 year old game suggestions?

4. mnellson

mnellson Well-Known Member

QUOTE(marieber @ Nov 25 2008, 12:52 AM) [snapback]1085603[/snapback]
    We have this store here called Jembro -- I think it's a chain, its a crazy store with all kinds of discount stuff and they happen to have an interesting array of musical instruments. It's a bass drum, a tom, and a cymbal, with a little stool. They'll love it. We jam here, too. :)

BTW, I forgot one gift -- a Hullaballoo game. Melissa loves games. Does anyone have any other 4 year old game suggestions?

I'm planning on getting my four yer olds "Operation" ands "Guess Who" , so far.

Marie, can you tell me about the violn toy?

5. Marieber

QUOTE(Mel G @ Nov 25 2008, 09:44 AM) [snapback]1085964[/snapback]
    Marie, can you tell me about the violn toy?

Well...I can show you which one. She wanted a violin, and I know she's seriously not ready for anything near a real one -- so it's this: http://www.amazon.com/Redbox-Electronic-To...0M3XMSJEV7KRR7X

6. delby23

delby23 Well-Known Member

My DDs just turned two and they got some really great gifts for their b-day that I would recommend for Christmas:

-Fisher Price My First Doll House (they LOVE this and play with it for loooong periods of time)
    -Little People Learning About Town
    -Baby dolls and strollers
    -Fisher Price Snap 'n Style dolls/clothes

They also love markers, crayons, coloring books and their play pots/pans/food. I plan on getting them a Little Tikes Sizzle & Serve kitchen for Christmas this year.

7. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

8. K*D*B

K*D*B Well-Known Member

Here is what my guys are getting from Santa, Mom and Dad, and Grandparents:

Stockings:
    scissors
    crayons/markers
    lego cars
    transformer cars
    pump rocket

4.5 Year Old
    Star Wars Figure
    Star Wars Legos
    Star Wars 100 piece puzzle
    Trouble Board Game
    Spongebob Snow Cone Maker
    Air Hog Laser Battle Helicopters
    Star Wars Galaxy Scene Figures
    Leapfrog Tag w/ books
    Ninetendo DS
    Star Wars Lightsaber

2.9 Year Olds
    Lightning McQueen Car
    Pirate Battle Game
    Bikes
    Mickey Mouse Speedway
    Imaginex Fire Station
    Star Wars Galaxy Scene Figures
    Leapster 2s
    Tribot Robot
    Baseball Gloves
    Cars that ride on the walls (lucky me)
    Remote Control Speed Racer

9. TeeandGee

TeeandGee Well-Known Member

QUOTE(delby23 @ Nov 30 2008, 08:30 AM) [snapback]1090813[/snapback]
    My DDs just turned two and they got some really great gifts for their b-day that I would recommend for Christmas:

-Fisher Price My First Doll House (they LOVE this and play with it for loooong periods of time)
    -Little People Learning About Town
    -Baby dolls and strollers
    -Fisher Price Snap 'n Style dolls/clothes

They also love markers, crayons, coloring books and their play pots/pans/food. I plan on getting them a Little Tikes Sizzle & Serve kitchen for Christmas this year.

Perfect! Our girls just turned two as well and a couple of their gifts are the "FP My First Dollhouse" and also the "LP Learning About Town" so I am glad to hear yours are enjoying those.