How embarassing

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Babygus0, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Babygus0

Babygus0 Well-Known Member

Okay everyone should get a good laugh out of this, as my DH did. I'll never live this one down, because he will tell it to all his friends and family.
    I've been really constipated (I know TMI) but tonight I went to the potty and set there for like 10 mins. When I went to get up both my legs, feet and everything else hips down had gone numb. And yep I mean everything. (Strange feeling). I had to yell for my DH to come get me of the potty. [​IMG] I couldn't get stand up and walk.
    I'm just so glad he was home. I would have hated to wait on the potty until he came home. I think I'll take the phone to the bathroom with me from now on... just in case I need to call for help.

2. Babygus0

Okay everyone should get a good laugh out of this, as my DH did. I'll never live this one down, because he will tell it to all his friends and family.
    I've been really constipated (I know TMI) but tonight I went to the potty and set there for like 10 mins. When I went to get up both my legs, feet and everything else hips down had gone numb. And yep I mean everything. (Strange feeling). I had to yell for my DH to come get me of the potty. [​IMG] I couldn't get stand up and walk.
    I'm just so glad he was home. I would have hated to wait on the potty until he came home. I think I'll take the phone to the bathroom with me from now on... just in case I need to call for help.

3. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Too hilarious, but kind of scary at the same time!

4. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] That is too funny. I hate that feeling. You could have sat on the floor next to the toilet and let the feeling come back, but you might have been there a while.

5. MomToBeX2

MomToBeX2 Well-Known Member

I shouldn't laugh but.... [​IMG]

6. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Oh, that's terrible!!!!!!!!! If that happened to me, my honey would have told everyone and their grandma about it ... grrrr.

Quite the image to paint in my head - hahaha!!!

7. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Sorry to laugh! but you are right you will NEVER live that one down!! I wouldn't have either - my dh would have come to my rescue
    with the camera!!

that feeling happened to me at my 7yr old's football game a couple of weeks ago - all of the other mothers thought I was in labor because I couldn't get up!! it is a strange feeling and it took a while to get back to right!!!!

8. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

You poor thing! It is funny, but I would've been terribly embarrased, too.

9. Boni

Boni Well-Known Member

[​IMG] Dont mean to laugh but that is soooo funny. Bet he will still remember this and share it with the twins when he is all old and grey

10. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

I'm glad you didn't fall!
    Ive gotten stuck on the floor, on a chair, and in bed when I moved in a weird position. I'll have to be careful on the potty! LOL

11. littletwinmom

littletwinmom Well-Known Member

Ah the joys!!!

Starting to feel like a beached whale myself on occasion.

Yep, phone must go with at all times!

Hang in there....

12. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

poor thing,i agree with pp, my husband would have come in with the camera.

13. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

If you can't laugh about that, what can you laugh at!? At least you made it to the potty (by the way...stool softeners work great). I can't count the number of times I've felt like I needed to pee, and before I knew it, I WAS peeing! There's like no time delay between getting the signal I gotta go, and actually going. Needless to say, I wear bladder protection pads now!! My DH makes endless fun of me. And when I start laughing too hard, I pee!!

14. Babygus0

Oh I'm sure DH would have come running with the camera, if he hadn't been so scared when I yelled at him. And he has told everyone in his family and his secretary about it. Oh well as pp said if you can't laugh at that what can u laugh at?