How much do you sleep?

Discussion in 'General' started by JessyN, Nov 20, 2019.

1. JessyN

JessyN Well-Known Member

How much do you sleep?

Chloe Snodgrass likes this.
  2. Chloe Snodgrass

Chloe Snodgrass New Member

more than 6 hours! It`s enough for me!

3. SabrinaKeep1

SabrinaKeep1 Well-Known Member

I usually sleep around 6-8 hours. It is enough time to sleep well. And what about you? If you suffer from insomnia I can recommend to try CBD oil from sagely naturals, it can help to normalize your sleep. Such oil help my mother with this problem.

4. JeremyDenton

JeremyDenton Member

You can sleep for 3 hours but it is dangerous. Your brain should switch its work into several modes. Changing the work of the brain is a rest for the nerve centers. I recently read an educational resource https://gradesfixer.com/free-essay-examples/feminism/ about the structure of the brain of feminists. This is a biological fact about professionalism. A woman's brain has a density higher than a normal female brain. This is intimidating.

5. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I don't sleep at all lately. The reason for it is my insomnia. I've tried many different cures but everything seems to be useless. I am glad that I found this website with information about cbd. I ordered cbd oil and I am sure that they are going to help