How old were yor twins before they slept through the night?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by dhubof, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Ellensgirls

Ellensgirls Well-Known Member

Despite an occational fluke, my girls didn't sleep through the night until 13 months when we finally did CIO. They got bm from a bottle during the day and ff at night. I don't think that bf always means that babies won't sleep through the night, but it also doesn't mean that ff is a garuntee (sp?) for sleeping through early. I do have one friend who co-slept and bf until age 3 and her son does not sleep through the night still at age 4. To each his own, but I couldn't handle being woken up 1-3 times a night after the first year. However there are always set backs as kids get older, so be aware.

Best wishes,
    Ellen

2. 2boysforus

2boysforus Well-Known Member

We've got one sleeping through the night (since about 3 1/2 months) and the other still isn't. We're tired! :rolleyes:

3. Kateyes2022

Kateyes2022 Well-Known Member

They both started sleeping through the night around three months old.

4. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

My girls slept through the night at 5 weeks old (8 hr straight). By 3 months they were sleeping 12-14 hrs straight. They did this until they were 6 months old, then they got sick and messed thing up. At about 9 months I had finally had ebough and I did CIO. They've been sleeping for at least 12 hrs a night ever since. :) Thank God

5. noahandjacobsmom

noahandjacobsmom Well-Known Member

QUOTE(~rosie~ @ Jul 8 2007, 08:49 PM) [snapback]322199[/snapback]
    At 4 months I decided that I wasn't going to worry about it any longer.

At 11 months, it doesn't look like it's going to be anytime soon.

:rotflmbo: Goodness, that sounds like our household but, with CIO we may be on the way!!!!!

6. hilly

hilly Well-Known Member

Right around 2 months, they sleep together. Although, if you take one out of the crib, the other is awake within minutes.

7. reeba1976

reeba1976 Well-Known Member

My guys did around 5 months