How to start your business in another country?

Discussion in 'General' started by Rufuss, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Rufuss

Rufuss New Member

How to start your business in another country. I am planning to move to another country, I don’t know where yet. Choice between Indonesia and Hong Kong. Where it is easier and better to start your business, advise share information

2. booopa

booopa New Member

If you do decide to relocate, I would recommend Hong Kong. A more developed country economically. A good option for starting a business. I used the services of a local company. They are doing very well. I was provided with a secretary here. This person decided everything related to documents and tax reports, so I was calm. I like living here, the population here speaks English, very friendly and business people.

3. draveryn

draveryn Member

Does anyone know how to open a business in another country ?

4. bakerhyg

bakerhyg New Member

If you decide to open a business abroad, then the country in which you will do it is of great importance. After all, some countries are most profitable in many senses, and it is much easier to open a business there. Of course, registering an offshore company can offer you serious advantages, especially if this business is in an economically stable and reliable country. When choosing a country, you should consider the tax conditions that the country offers you and the stable political situation in the country. But I would advise you to do estate planning in advance before moving.

5. PriciBlue

PriciBlue New Member

6. lola5

lola5 Well-Known Member

Actual topic! When entering the realm of international business, it's imperative to check online reputation . This process allows you to understand how your brand is perceived in the new market, offering critical insights that can inform your strategic decisions and lay a solid foundation for your expansion efforts. Best of luck :)