I am going to join my girls and whine too

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by cohlee, Jun 9, 2008.

1. cohlee

cohlee Well-Known Member

Sofie got her first tooth last weekend but the other bottom one is stil lcoming in and I am 80% sure that Maia has a bottom one coming in as well. They dont want to drink milk (they are doing ok with their solids though), they dont want to sleep, they want to whine and fuss! And they are SO distracted! Plus we are in the middle of our first heat wave and I dont know if that is affecting their appetite too. The only good thing is our bedroom and my living room is in the basement so its nice and cool. I leaked through everything last night and ended up sleeping topless because I was too tired to get another bra and shirt. Ugh!

I am actually considering going grocery shopping today just to get these girls out of the house for a few! And I hate the grocery store!

Ok, I'm done whining! ;)

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

:hug99: I hope those teeth pop through quick!

3. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

Tylenol, tylenol, tylenol! It was the ONLY thing that would help my kids sleep when teething...:hug99:

4. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

I hope they feel better soon. :hug99:

5. annelily2000

annelily2000 Well-Known Member

Well, at least they will have some cute little toofies to show off for all that whining. I hope it passes soon!

6. ellaila

ellaila Well-Known Member

Wow, I could've written your post, Cohlee! Katelyn just cut her first tooth, but Gabe is still in the painful "I know it's coming but where is it??" stage, which is miserable. And I live in MA too, and the heat is killing us!! We've got an AC unit in our bedroom, so we had one baby in a pack and play, one in the cosleeper, and we had to bring the two swings into the bedroom too, since that's where the babies still go if they're fussy (still knocks them out, thankfully!).

They both love to suck on frozen washcloths, so we've got a stack of those in the freezer. I'm not sure if the teething tablets do much (and I'm a little afraid to use them), so I use those very sparingly. But I am giving them tylenol if they seem like they need it.

I'll send along good vibes your way if you send 'em back my way!

7. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oh Cohlee I hope those teeth pop through soon! Nicholas still has NO teeth unlike his brother! I hear ya on the heatwave! It's going to be HOT HOT HOT! Not looking forward to it. There's an ac in the boys room, and the downstairs is central air(trying not to use it though-too darn expensive!).

I want to go somewhere too...but I'm not sure where. Or why. But I need to get moving on a Father's Day gift. Talk about procrastinating! You will have to post a pic when those teeth pop through!

8. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hope those teeth pop through soon! It's hard dealing with unhappy babies and this dreadful heat. You know it's bad when it is even too hot to go out for a swim!!!!

9. renone

renone Banned

that is the worst when they don't get no sleep mang.

10. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

Sorry you're having a rough day! :hug99:

When we're having a bad day, I'll go to Target or Walmart and just walk around. It gives them something new to look at and gets us all out of the house.

It's already in the mid-90s here, but we have central AC so inside it's not so bad.

11. CROSSTWINS

CROSSTWINS Well-Known Member

I hope those teeth pop through soon and everybody gets more sleep. It has gotten very hot here in Arkansas too.

12. Aprilisdisney

Aprilisdisney Well-Known Member

[SIZE=10pt]Oh Cohlee, hopefully those lil teefers will pop through soon. I remember when we first got ours...not fun. Have you tried the Hyland teething tablets? They worked really well for us.

Make sure you're getting lots of pictures of their 'gummy' smiles now...although the teeth smiles are just as cute.

April :)
    [/SIZE]

13. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Ugh! Not looking forward to teething at all!

14. b/gtwinmom07

b/gtwinmom07 Well-Known Member

:hug99: Hope those teeth come up soon and you can get some rest (all three of you)!