I don't know where the last year went!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by busymomof3, Dec 10, 2009.

1. busymomof3

busymomof3 Well-Known Member

This last year seemed to fly by. It seems like just yesturday when I went in for a routine ultrasound and they told me that I would have to stay in the hospital overnight because I was going to have to have an C-section in the AM. My boys came into this world on december 11th 2008 at 31wks and so began our long journey. I can't believe how fast this year has gone!! and I wish that I would have known about TS when I was pregnant with the boys because I have found all you guys so helpful in so many ways!

My boys are doing better than I could have ever imagined. Wyatt weighs 22lbs and Jacob 19lbs wich is a huge improvement from their birth weights. They are almost on par for their corrected ages and have been mostly healthy since we left NICU except for some ear infections and bronchitis. Although my boys were extremely colicy for the first four months of their lives I couldn't ask for better boys now. They are happy and healthy and I am very proud to be their mother and to have made it through the first year!

2. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:bday: Wyatt & Jacob!! Enjoy their second year, Momma!

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

:bday: Wyatt and Jacob!!

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:bday:

Welcome to the Second Year. :hug: :hug:

5. swilhite25

swilhite25 Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday Wyatt and Jacob! :bday:

6. kryscline

kryscline Well-Known Member

:bday: Wyatt :bday: Jacob

7. aimeemorgan1218

aimeemorgan1218 Well-Known Member

Congrats on having two healthy ONE YEAR OLD boys! I know what you mean about time flying. Mine aren't far from one year and I'm not looking forward to it. I still can remember them kicking me in my belly non-stop!

:FIFblush:

8. busymomof3

busymomof3 Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone!
    I am looking forward to the second year but I am hoping that it is a lot LESS stressful than the first.

9. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

:birthday: boys! Glad you survived the first year! The second year will test your patience in different ways, but it is full of double the laughter and fun!