I feel like a teenage boy!

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by 3under2!, Jun 16, 2012.

1. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

I am STARVING all the time. My twins just hit 5 months and I swear they are sucking every single thing out of me. All I can think about is food. I eat all day. I'm still losing weight and I'm almost down to what I weighed in 8th grade. My goal is to nurse exclusively till they are about 7 months (6 adjusted) but at the rate of food I'm eating, it's getting ridiculous. :faint: Anyone else?

2. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yup and I'm only nursing one this time! We did just start baby led weaning last week (meant in the British sense of introducing solids). And it's going really well so far. I'm hoping some of the bottomless pit energy I have will begin to dissipate soon as he eats more.

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Not yet but my body would be happy to feed twins again, I think.

Last time I cut out dairy so yeah, it felt like I was eating more to compensate. I remember eating a lot of eggs! I figured if weight loss and being all about food was the side affect from BFing, well, there are worse things. :)

4. 3under2!

3under2! Well-Known Member

I'm off of wheat and trying to avoid dairy, and yeah, I think part of it is that my body is just craving big, fluffy carbs. I'm salivating just thinking about it. Mmmm, rolls with butter! *drools* I'm eating like a bag of chocolate chips a week, in addition to all the 'real' food.