I had to shave William's head

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Tamaralynn, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I had to shave William's head because the eczema on his scalp was getting out of control. I shaved it last night, and his head is already starting to clear up. Made me sad though to see all his baby hair be shaved off. :( He looks like Otis Lee!

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa37/slipperqueen/baby%20number%202/baldy.jpg

2. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Aw, he is a CUTE Otis Lee!!

3. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Aww poor guy, and poor mommy!! :hug: But boy oh boy is he adorable with that little baldy head! :wub:

4. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Thanks Girls. His brother is all confused. He keeps rubbing William's head, then rubs his own. Maybe I should have shaved both of their heads....

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

What.A.Cutie. :wub: I love little boys with shaved heads... he looks adorable. I'm sorry you had to shave it due to his eczema. :hug:

6. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

That must have been so hard to do but geesh he is a DOLL!! :wub:

7. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I agree that had to be hard to do but he is absolutely adorable :wub:

8. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Awww, poor little guy! I'm so sorry his eczema is acting up; it get so bad during the winter, doesn't it?!

I have to agree that he's super cute; my boys were bald for the LONGEST time, so he looks like they did at that age! :)

9. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

No one is going to believe that their twins now!!! :) He is still very adorable!

10. brieh

brieh Well-Known Member

Cute!! If it helps to get the eczema under control then it was well worth it. He looks adorable:)

11. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

So sweet!! I've been snipping Sophie's hair b/c it grows SO fast... so I know how nostalgic it feels to cut the baby hair. Glad to hear that his eczema is getting better :)