I have a date

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by socalkristi, Nov 30, 2006.

1. socalkristi

socalkristi Well-Known Member

I don't post here as much as I would like but I have a c/section date. It is next Thursday December 7th, my blood pressure was high and I had trace amount of protein in my urine. I do go back next Tuesday for one more blood pressure check. I am nervous of the section since I delivered my son vaginally and don't really know what to expect. Thanks for all the support and I love this forum.

Kristi

2. socalkristi

I don't post here as much as I would like but I have a c/section date. It is next Thursday December 7th, my blood pressure was high and I had trace amount of protein in my urine. I do go back next Tuesday for one more blood pressure check. I am nervous of the section since I delivered my son vaginally and don't really know what to expect. Thanks for all the support and I love this forum.

Kristi

3. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Wow, you'll be right around 38 weeks ... good job Mama!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have any experience with a C-Section (or any birth for that matter), but if it's what it takes to get those babies out safe and healthy, than it's worth it. I hope everything goes beautifully for you, and I look forward to your birth story!!!!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Very exciting to have a date! And a great time of year; my DD's b-day is Dec. 8 and it's still early enough in the holiday season where friends are around for a party. Also, the weather is usually passable, which is saying something for Michigan!
    Anyway, I understand your nervousness about the c/s; I feel the same way. I'm hoping my Baby B remains stable and gets big enough to try for vag. Are yours breech? Maybe you'll go into labor on your own!
    Good luck and be sure to update us asap!!

5. socalkristi

My bigger baby is breech so that is why he is doing the section. At this point I am really just so excited to meet them.

6. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! it is nice to have a date!! I am nervous about the c-section too!! I can't wait to read your birth story!

7. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

I'm sure you are so happy to get a date! I will be very curious to see if you make it to that date! The babies should be very good size and it will make the whole experience that much better. Steph has both boys in with her now which is awesome! They will all be going home Sat or Sunday.
    Lindy,
    Mom to Stephanie and Nana to
    Cameron and Corey

8. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

I also wanted to let you know that Steph is really not anywhere near as uncomfortable as I thought she would be from the c/s. Her pain is controlled well and she is up walking around and sitting in a chair most of the day.

9. K.C.

K.C. Well-Known Member

YAY!! ANd your babies will be one day older than mine. I'm having a section too. My good friend, who's a bit of a drama mama, had 2 c/s and she has really calmed my nerves so much about having one too. SHe said that it's really tolerable and not so bad at all. Hope that helps.

I'll be thinking about ya'! [​IMG]

10. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

How exciting! You are on the home stretch! Enjoy these last days of pregnancy and hope your BP stays controlled!