I have scheduled my tummy tuck....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by lana123, Nov 23, 2006.

1. lana123

lana123 Well-Known Member

Had my consult and I go in Dec 18 for before pictures and some instructions and the knife day is Jan 2. I think mine looks like an apple face doll midstage drying process.

I will post pics for those of you who would like to see.
    Very excited but scared. The surgeon said TT is one of the most painful of the plastic procedures.

I have lost all my pregnancy weight and done situps tightening you name it. My tummy is basically flat from the side but the dried apple doll syndrome is still there.

I'm ready for a new me on 07

Lana
    Mom to Joshua and Rachel
    14 mo

2. lana123

lana123 Well-Known Member

Had my consult and I go in Dec 18 for before pictures and some instructions and the knife day is Jan 2. I think mine looks like an apple face doll midstage drying process.

I will post pics for those of you who would like to see.
    Very excited but scared. The surgeon said TT is one of the most painful of the plastic procedures.

I have lost all my pregnancy weight and done situps tightening you name it. My tummy is basically flat from the side but the dried apple doll syndrome is still there.

I'm ready for a new me on 07

Lana
    Mom to Joshua and Rachel
    14 mo

3. kcprochazka

kcprochazka Well-Known Member

Wow - good luck! I wonder if the recovery is much worse than a c/s? I know they have a bigger incision, but I would think it would feel much the same right? I hope it all goes wonderfully and that you get what you're looking for!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Lucky you. You deserve it. Hope everything goes well. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

5. becky5

becky5 Guest

quote:
    I think mine looks like an apple face doll midstage drying process.

[​IMG]That's a great description....mine looks that way also! [​IMG] Good luck, let us know how it goes!!

6. Maryn24

Maryn24 Well-Known Member

I'm so terribly jealous!!! but congratulations, you totally deserve it! :-D

7. NYCmom

NYCmom Well-Known Member

Hooray! Good luck -- I can't wait to see the pictures!

And thanks for the description. I had been searching for a way to explain to people what has happened to my belly. The dried apple comparison is PERFECT!

Kim

8. Ava&Emma's mom

Ava&Emma's mom Well-Known Member

Hey, just wanted to say good luck! I am a plastic surgery nurse and a mom of twins. I have had a tummy tuck (obviously because it is free) and a C-section and they are very similar as far as recovery goes. Take your pain meds and muscle relaxers around the clock in the beginning. You will be miserable and wonder why you did it the first day or so but remember it is totally worth it and you will eventually enjoy your beautiful tummy! You deserve it and I hope you have a great experience.

9. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Good Luck Lana!n Let us know how it goes ok? I am dying to see how it was.

10. 2babygirls

2babygirls Well-Known Member

Lana [​IMG] you will be so happy with the results. I am 2 weeks post op and have no regrets only that I wish I would of done it sooner [​IMG]

Good luck and think of it this way, you are starting 2007 with an awesome gift to yourself and by bathing suit season you will be ready!