I haven't felt like this in almost 7 years

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Mellizos, Sep 26, 2010.

1. Mellizos

Mellizos Well-Known Member

Exhausted. Needing to nap most every day. Slightly nauseous. And now heartburn.

Please say it ain't so. :hush:

2. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:woah: Get thee to a pharmacy.

3. 4jsinPA

4jsinPA Well-Known Member TS Moderator

sooooo...........any news?

4. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Okay, you can't post that and leave us hanging.

5. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Inquiring minds want to know.

6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Waiting!!!

7. Sandy005

Sandy005 Well-Known Member

I + 1 to this comment!

8. Mellizos

I just can't wrap my head around the logic of it.
    I've had a Mirena since the boys were 6 weeks old (replaced right around their 5th birthday). I occasionally get a very light period, but I don't keep track of them. Even if an egg fertilized (and I know I still ovulate based other physical symptoms) I don't think I have enough uterine lining for implantation. And we haven't exactly been busy, given our recent move and stress of getting settled in a new state.

Of course, I know I need to test because the likelihood of an ectopic pregnancy is greater than a viable pregnancy. I just hate to waste my money on tests when the possibility it's positive is so very, very slim.

9. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I have a Mirena too and get what I've started calling "phantom pregnancies." All the symptoms, without the baby. They drive so friggin' insane I'm having the darn thing taken out. I'm the same way about wasting money on tests that always come out negative.

10. Mellizos

I'm going with this. :p This is the first time it's happened to me in almost 7 years. Otherwise I love Mirena.
    As you can see, I'm trying to talk myself out of it. 'Cause it just can't possibly be happening.

11. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I've had a bunch the past six months and my Mirena "expires" the end of this year, I'm wondering if it's just running out of hormones or something. Until it's out: :crazy:

12. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Um, ya'll do know IUDs aren't 100%. Meet my youngest. Go test.

1 person likes this.
  13. Oneplus2more

Oneplus2more Well-Known Member

I don't think I could stand to not test. Let us know if you break down and get one!

14. MNTwinSquared

Oh, and do I have to remind you that :hush: is not good birth control...

Test!

15. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

16. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

Hi Cathy, meet Drex. :babyflips:

1 person likes this.
  17. Mellizos

Ha - funny Melissa.

Well, my symptoms have basically disappeared. I'm still tired, but I get up everyday at 5:30, so I've been tired for 7 years now. :laughing: I'll test if anything else develops.

18. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Dollar Tree tests!

19. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Much cheaper than emergency surgery because of a missed ectopic pregnancy. Test.

2 people like this.
  20. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Test, I have a good friend due with her third in November because of a failed IUD. They are not infallible.

21. Mellizos

I got a big, fat negative last night. And then I had spotting today, which is the extent of the infrequent periods I get.

So now I still have to figure out why I'm so tired. The nausea and heartburn have gone away for the most part.

1 person likes this.
  22. MNTwinSquared

Thanks for the update!!! :hug:

23. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update. Do you take a vitamin?

24. Daneshka

Daneshka Active Member

It seems to me that the problem may be a lack of vitamin C, because this vitamin gives vitality, improves the immune system and helps to be more concentrated. I recently found an article WHAT IS LIPOSOMAL VITAMIN C and I realized that I don't get enough of this vitamin from food, but I can get the necessary dosage of this vitamin with the help of a vitamin that is absorbed by the body in the right way and completely. It seems to me that ordinary vitamin complexes don't always have the right shell and therefore they are also not very effective. You need to consult a doctor and I advise you to read this article to know what questions you can ask him.