I just got a GREAT deal on Radian car seats

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by FirstTimeMom814, May 19, 2007.

1. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

If anyone is in the market for the Radian65 seats. I just purchased them for 178.99 each from mercantila.com

Here is the link

I also got an additional 5% off with this coupon code:
    5OFF2P2

Plus free shipping and no taxes! Anyhow, I just wanted to share in case anyone was considering these seats.

2. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Looks great!! What a deal!! I LOVE a good deal! :D Good work!

3. lrothrock1

lrothrock1 Well-Known Member

I just got mine @2 weeks ago! Can't say enough about them!!!! LOVE THEM!!!! They give you so much more leg room and seat room! My girls can walk in front of their carseats to get in and out of them, I could never do that before!!!!!

4. BellaRissa

BellaRissa Well-Known Member

I was glad to read the good feedback. I got a pair of Radian80 Manhattan carseats for $100 a piece at an auction for a high end baby store that went out of business. I had no idea if they were any good or how much they were retail (turns out they are about $300 a piece) - I got carried away - waaay away - at the auction!

5. Amy A

Amy A Well-Known Member

Awesome deal! I really like these car seats too. We are going to get a second set for my DH car soon, so maybe I will do it now. The car seats he has in his car right now are starting to get a bit small and they expire next Feb. Thanks for the info!

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

That is a good deal! We love ours :) I will need to order a third soon for Elizabeth!

7. QUOTE(FirstTimeMom814 @ May 19 2007, 09:15 PM) [snapback]261653[/snapback]
    If anyone is in the market for the Radian65 seats. I just purchased them for 178.99 each from mercantila.com

Here is the link

I also got an additional 5% off with this coupon code:
    5OFF2P2

Plus free shipping and no taxes! Anyhow, I just wanted to share in case anyone was considering these seats.

Hi! I'm not familiar with this brand of car seats & I'm shopping for 2 convertible seats. Do you know how their safety rating is?

Thanks!!

8. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Great deal!

9. geminiplusone

geminiplusone Member

We got one for our older DD(3.5) and I love it. She will be able to use it for a few years more at least!

I'm really kicking myself for not buying a few more for my twins because I got it from Amazon a few months ago when they had a super sale... $140 shipped! :eek:

10. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for recommending this online store. DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THEM! They have my money and never had the seats shipped. They continuously blamed the manufacturer, who was suppose to ship them. They lied to me for over two weeks. I finally had to cancel my order and now am having a hard time getting them to give me my money back. I filed complaints with the FTC and Better Business Bureau as well as disputed the charge on my credit card.

I ended up ordering the same seats from ALbee Baby for 169.99 each and they shipped today.

I hope none of you ordered from these Mercantila.com idiots!

11. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

OMG how awful...your CC company should give you the benefit of the doubt and credit you back and go after the merchant directly...