I just got quads

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Brown Eyed Gurl, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Brown Eyed Gurl

Brown Eyed Gurl Well-Known Member

ok so I told you I was getting to quit and be a SAHM well to help with income I told my neighbor I'd watche her baby that is 2 days older than my twins...what's one more I thought....well my husband also told his friend I'd watch his grand daughter age 6 months OMG I'm am gonna have my hands and feet full lol

2. tiff12080

tiff12080 Well-Known Member

Wow you are brave. Better start watching some old episodes of Jon and Kate for tips lol!

3. Brown Eyed Gurl

LOL yep I said ok to 3 8 month olds and thought ok no prob but gosh 4 babies in diapers.....guess this should do for my baby fever I've been having...lol

4. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

:bow2:
    good luck!

5. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Brown Eyed Gurl @ Apr 14 2009, 02:06 PM) [snapback]1272635[/snapback]
    LOL yep I said ok to 3 8 month olds and thought ok no prob but gosh 4 babies in diapers.....guess this should do for my baby fever I've been having...lol

Ha, ha!! That's exactly what my first thought was! Just holding my friends baby took care of it for me. :) Good luck and I'm glad you'll have some extra income.

6. Lizzybo

Lizzybo Well-Known Member

That'll be me in the fall. I've also agreed to watch my friend's baby when she goes back to work, and dh wants me to offer to watch our neighbor's baby, too... but they'll be paying me.

Please let us know how it works out for you. I'm very interested!

7. SC_Amy

SC_Amy Well-Known Member

You're very brave! :) Let us know how it goes ... and how it affects your baby fever! ;)

8. muscaria10

muscaria10 Well-Known Member

Good lord u're so brave!! Well, if it works out well, you'll be all prepared for more babies of ur own soon!

9. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Brandi :woman: Good luck!!

When I first read this post, I had to do a double take because for a minute I thought you were expecting quads! That's what happens when one is reading TS half asleep!

10. Brown Eyed Gurl

lol no don't worry big sis if I was I'd be recruting you to come live with me lol.....but I am starting to think # 3 coulld be a reality or 3 and 4 I'm feeling awefully strange and I noticed my toes looking like sausages again that was wierd...I think I'll test today even though AF isn't DUe til Monday

11. Rach28

Rach28 Well-Known Member

Wow, you are brave! GL! Tell us how it goes. GL with testing too & KUP!

12. babymOmmax2

babymOmmax2 Well-Known Member

Wow Brandi!

:woman:

So brave & courageous.. I could never handle that! GL!

13. glpkkg

glpkkg Well-Known Member

You are more of a woman than me!! Way to go!