if we didn't already feel bad enough....

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by christinam, Mar 3, 2011.

1. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

the Gerber people have to send out these little booklets about what they child "should" be eating. I think it's a bunch of garbage because my girls aren't going to accept only 4oz of formula at each bottle. Seriously, they have this little picture with the bottles with the meals for the day. Geez I'm still working on getting the girls two meals a day!

2. kumphort

kumphort Well-Known Member

This is what you call "conflict of interest" of course a baby food co. will be telling you that your babies should be eating more food!!??!!

Do what's best for you and your babies, and remember that babies, dont NEED food till 1 year

3. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Yes, I know exactly what you mean! Look, we were terrified of solids for the longest time. It just seemed like more mess/struggle than we could handle. But, we survived that, too! ;)

4. bellawillawyatt

bellawillawyatt Well-Known Member

I got that booklet in the mail today too. I have found it best to just tear out the coupons and throw the booklet away without looking at it.

5. christinam

christinam Well-Known Member

hahaha that's exactly what I do! I only looked at the booklet the other day because I was waiting on DH. lol

6. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yeah...I never paid any attention to alllllll of that stuff. I even get the emails from Parenting or what have you. I just go with the flow. That's my motto and I'm sticking to it! :)

7. sheras2

sheras2 Well-Known Member

That's me too! I don't have time to read junk mail.