If you think I'm cute you should see my twin-onesie

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by [email protected], Sep 4, 2008.

1. angeez78@hotmail.com

[email protected] Well-Known Member

I bought my girls adorable long sleeve onesies at BRU that say "if you think I'm cute you should see my twin" and they barely fit now and it isn't even winter. I am so disgusted because I wanted them to wear these and also I can't return them because they have a 90 day return policy and it is well over that amt. of time. Just wanted to vent!

2. Stephanie1074

Stephanie1074 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(angeez @ Sep 4 2008, 01:55 PM) [snapback]963005[/snapback]
    I bought my girls adorable long sleeve onesies at BRU that say "if you think I'm cute you should see my twin" and they barely fit now and it isn't even winter. I am so disgusted because I wanted them to wear these and also I can't return them because they have a 90 day return policy and it is well over that amt. of time. Just wanted to vent!

If they still have the tags attached you can probably return them w/out a reciept for store credit... Just tell them they were a gift and will not fit.

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

Oh no, sorry about that! They grow so quickly, don't they?

4. MissyEby

MissyEby Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Stephanie1074 @ Sep 4 2008, 02:22 PM) [snapback]963070[/snapback]
    If they still have the tags attached you can probably return them w/out a reciept for store credit... Just tell them they were a gift and will not fit.

Not any more...I called today to buy something by phone...and they said No returns without a reciept starting in August. It's a shame! I will be doing alot less shopping with them because of it!

<_<

5. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Sorry that they won't fit.
    Have you ever sold on ebay? We do and matching twin things sell really well on there! Maybe you could give that a try?

Take Care & Good Luck!

6. ladybenz

ladybenz Well-Known Member

Ebay, craigslist, Moms of Multiples consignment, diaperswappers.com, etc. etc. :)

7. shandy

shandy Well-Known Member

we had some long sleeved ones from BRU (are they the pink/brown ones??) that were tooo cute! It was too hot for my girls to wear them this summer but I just dressed them up in them anyways and had an impromptu photo shoot!
    maybe you can still get some use out of it - just have them weare the onesie w/out any pants/shorts so they won't be too hot - and just stay in your A/C house :p

ps: I'd say if you're gonna try and sell them... they'd be more appealing to a buyer being new with the tags still on....

8. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

shoot i would buy them how much did you pay for them?

9. GenandThadsMom

GenandThadsMom Well-Known Member

The same exact thing happened to me. I just put them in the outfit for a picture. They will have only worn them once, but my family loved the photos of the kids in the twin outfit!

10. HT

HT Well-Known Member

We have the same ones, they run small in my opinion. We sold the first set on Ebay back in the spring. I think the ones we have now are 12 months so I'm sure they no longer fit either. Guess I need to get them posted so I can buy bigger ones! They were awfully cute in them!

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/ma...05666resize.jpg

11. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

QUOTE(HT @ Sep 4 2008, 09:01 PM) [snapback]963948[/snapback]
    We have the same ones, they run small in my opinion. We sold the first set on Ebay back in the spring. I think the ones we have now are 12 months so I'm sure they no longer fit either. Guess I need to get them posted so I can buy bigger ones! They were awfully cute in them!

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q184/ma...05666resize.jpg

ooh so cute i really love that! :D