I'm going to do an FET!

Discussion in 'General' started by jen8675309, Sep 10, 2011.

1. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

I'm all set for transfer tomorrow at 9:45! I got a call from the lab this morning and said they thawed 2 embryos and they both survived and looked great! Hopefully by tomorrow morning they will have grown a bit more! Yay!

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

So exciting!

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Oh I remember those days!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!

4. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

Hope everything went well! Fingers crossed for a quick 2ww and good results.

5. jen8675309

So my 2WW begins! I had my transfer on Friday but on my way to the RE they called and said that one of my embryos didn't survive the night. So, they thawed another embryo. I still transferred 2, but one was a compacting morula and the other was an 8 celled day 3 embryo. I'm still very hopeful! I rested all of Friday and Saturday and am still taking it easy today (although it's hard with 2 almost 3 year olds!).

I'm thinking I'm going to start POAS on Wednesday!

Denise- how are you doing in your FET process?? I think your transfer is coming up soon, isn't it? Sending lots of baby dust to you!! [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I am glad you had the transfer! The 2WW is horrible! Take it easy... ha! Yeah right! I can't wait to hear your next update! :) :youcandoit:

7. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

I lurke here often but rarely post because I use my phone as my computer at home and have terrible service.
    But tonight I have access to a computer and really wanted to post you well wishes Jen! I can't wait to hear what's happening next!

8. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

And Denise good luck to you too! When are expecting your harvest??

9. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

I hope your 2ww goes fast and you get a positive test quickly!

My transfer was tentatively scheduled for Sun. I went in for my ultrasound today to check the uterine lining, and we were all shocked to find I barely have a lining. And there was fluid in my uterus. I have no idea why the estrace tablets don't seem to be working. I'm pretty sure this cycle will be cancelled and they'll try a different approach with the estrogen next month. But I'm scheduled to go in tomorrow to get the fluid drained and get another ultrasound just to make sure.

10. jen8675309

Denise I'm so sorry! That stinks! How much Estrace are you on? Why would there be fluid in your uterus? I hope things get better and you can do your FET soon! Keep me posted!

11. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Fingers crossed for you Jen! I hope this wait goes by fast!

12. dtomecko

I took 3 pills a day, orally. I think they were 2 mg each. They really can't say what the fluid is from, but I guess it's not uncommon. they also don't know why the estrace didn't seem to absorb into my system. I'm supposed to start medication to bring on my period, since they don't expect me to get one on my own (the lining is THAT thin!). Then I'll start the next cycle with estrogen patches and estrace taken vaginally (fun fun!)

let us know when you start testing!

13. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm a bit late but Good luck with the 2ww Jen! It was always the hardest part for me, I hope you get only good news!

Denise I'm so sorry that your cycle may be cancelled. Cancelled cycles were so hard on me, wishing you the best for the next cycle!

14. jen8675309

Update! I got a + on a HPT today!! [​IMG] I am only 9 dpt and my beta is Thursday, so I am cautiously optimistic, but really hopeful and excited!! I plan to test every morning until Thursday!!

If you are facebook friends with me, please don't post anything on my wall about this as we haven't told our family or friends about this yet. We plan to tell them after our first ultrasound.

4 people like this.
  15. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Whoooohoooooooo!!!!!!!!! I got a + after a FET I believe 8dpt. Can't wait to hear beta numbers!!! So exciting! Congratulations!

16. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Awesome!!!

18. Twinrific

Congrats! Can't wait to hear the BETA count :)

19. dtomecko

Great news! Can't wait to hear the beta numbers!!

20. MNTwinSquared

Crossing my fingers for you!! I hope your numbers are high! :)

21. Heathermomof5

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

22. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

How exciting! I'm thrilled for you! Wishing you happy wonderful baby news Thursday, can't wait to hear an update!!

23. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the positive HPT, Jen! I got my positive with this FET cycle at 4 days past 5-day transfer (so 9DPO in real world). Can't wait to see the betas!

24. jen8675309

Thanks everybody! I appreciate your encouragement and support! I have tested everyday (sometimes twice!) and I'm still getting positives! I'm really tired, occassionally nauseous, and my lower back is killing me, so I am really starting to feel pregnant!!! I can already tell that I feel more tired now than I did when I was pregnant with my girls, but it could be that I'm chasing 3 year olds and working full time!!

I'm thinking that I'll have my ultrasound on or around Nov. 10. I am so curious to see how many beans are in there!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  25. MNTwinSquared

Is it November 10th yet? :rofl: Glad you're having the symptoms! :D When is your blood test?

26. jen8675309

My beta is this Thursday 10/27! I should know the results by mid afternoon!

27. Twinrific

How did the BETAs look? Hope you got good news!

28. MNTwinSquared

:10:

29. Twinrific

Oops did I screw up... [​IMG] Did I miss an update?

30. MNTwinSquared

Nope.. I just repeated what you said and ... then started a snowball fight I guess! :) Sorry for the confusion! :D

31. jen8675309

Hi Ladies! It isn't great news for me. My first beta on Thursday was 46 and my second beta Saturday was 59. I go for another one tomorrow (Monday) morning. This little bean is really trying to stick, but it's not looking good. I haven't posted because I have been really upset! Last week I thought sure I was really pregnant (maybe even with 2!) so when I got my low beta number, needless to say, I was devasted. I'm doing better now mentally, but it still not easy. Now I'm just hoping for a miracle and my beta doubles!!

32. dtomecko

I'm so sorry to hear this! Maybe it's still early, and two tried to implant initially and now it's just one? I'm still keeping my fingers crossed and hope the numbers go up tomorrow.

33. Heathermomof5

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

34. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear the betas are not looking so good.

35. jen8675309

Hi Ladies! Well, I got my third beta back and it is 105! I can't believe it! It didn't truly double from Saturday, but it went up quite a bit! I started spotting this morning so I just assumed my period was starting. I thought sure that my number would have gone down! Needless to say, I was shocked and thrilled when I heard 105! I go back again Thursday morning for another beta. Hopefully it goes up by a mile! Oh. My. Goodness!

3 people like this.