I'm going to do an FET!

Discussion in 'General' started by jen8675309, Sep 10, 2011.

1. NINI H

NINI H Well-Known Member

I've been lurking and cheering you on. Praying for awesome beta's and a great first u/s!!!

1 person likes this.
  2. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

that's great! I hope the numbers keep going up!!

3. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Yay! Crossing my fingers to a really BIG jump!

4. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm so glad to hear that! Will continue to keep my fingers crossed for you! :hug:

5. Twinrific

Oh :lol: that makes sense. No snow here so can't fight back :p

1 person likes this.
  6. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

That's great! Hope the spotting was just from implantation and your next beta will be sky high! How many days post transfer are you now?

7. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

That's what worries me the most, I am 17 days past transfer now (transferred on 10/14). Theoretically my numbers should be WAY higher than they are, but I guess the good thing is, they keep going up and that's what I have to focus on.

2 people like this.
  8. jen8675309

I got my 4th beta back today- 341. My nurse wasn't as excited as I was, however. They want me to come in Monday morning for an ultrasound and blood work. My doctor is afraid that it may be an ectopic pregnancy. I am not bleeding and am not crampy, shouldn't I be doing that if this is ectopic? They said that by Monday if it's a viable pregnancy they should be able to atleast see the sac in my uterus. I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Monday is so far away!

9. dtomecko

It sounds like the numbers have gone in the right direction and are on track since Saturday, right? Is it just that they would expect them to be higher in general now? Is it possible it just implanted late? Or one implanted, didn't take and then a second one implanted a little later? I really hope they are wrong about the ectopic pregnancy!

10. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I'm keeping my fingers crossed! But I have a friend online, who did a FET(numbers are almost always lower btw). Do you know what her beta was???

6. I kid you not. She just celebrated her fourth birthday. It was a long few weeks of blood work, u/s's, etc. The doctor kept expecting her to m/c, but she never did. I'm holding out hope for you! Hang in there! I will think positive thoughts!! :hug:

1 person likes this.
  11. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed its not an ectopic. We'll all be thinking of you this weekend.

12. Twinrific

Thinking of you and fingers crossed!

13. jen8675309

14 hours and counting... I am very anxious and ready for my ultrasound tomorrow morning! I'll update as soon as I can tomorrow afternoon!

14. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Thinking of you!

15. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I am hoping you got some good news!! :hug: I hate the wait along with you!

16. jen8675309

Well, the good news is, my beta went up to 890! The not-so-good news is that my ultrasound revealed a very tiny sack with nothing visable in it yet (no yolk, etc). My RE said she believes in miracles and wants me to keep taking my meds and come back for another ultrasound next Tuesday 11/15. So, more waiting!

I left the doctor's office ok, then by the time we went to lunch, the dam broke and I couldn't stop crying for about an hour! Oh the rollercoaster of infertility! Thank you so much to all who have been thinking and praying for me!

2 people like this.
  17. dtomecko

Ugh. I've been anxiously watching this thread all day, and when I saw you updated I was scared to click on it! I can't even imagine the toll all these waiting periods must be taking on you! But your beta keeps going up, that has to mean something, right?? Fingers are still crossed!

1 person likes this.
  18. megkc03

I tell ya...it's those frozen ones ya gotta watch out for! ;)

It went up. And I'm telling you-it sounds *JUST* like my friend Nancy. I also don't believe there was anything on her u/s either. It could very well be a late implanter. Still thinking good, positive thoughts over here!!!

1 person likes this.
  19. NINI H

NINI H Well-Known Member

I'm still keeping hope for you! I'll be praying that the little bean grows and you'll get to see something very soon!!!

20. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

I have been thinking about you too! This wait must be so difficult. :hug:

21. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

:hug: Thanks for the update. The numbers going up is good news... but no answers is not. Just to let you know... no pressure to post here until you are ready to share. Don't feel obligated.. k? :hug:

1 person likes this.
  22. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Easton was a tiny sac at first - the us tech scared me to death. My RE said he does not care about the size of the sac as long as there is a sac. And yes the waiting sucks.

2 people like this.
  23. megkc03

OK. I had to ask my friend her story again... I remember being dumbfounded when it was happening. Her first beta was a 6. But her numbers kept going up, and the dr kept waiting for her to m/c. She wanted to stop all of the meds(progesterone, etc) and her husband told her not to. She went for the first u/s. Nothing. But the numbers increased. The second u/s. Nothing. Still numbers climbed. And it was that third u/s where there was a h/b.

I'm hoping for the same outcome!! Just think...it's already Wednesday(almost....).

1 person likes this.
  24. jen8675309

How fantastic! Thanks for the encouragement! I'm really hoping to be pleasantly surprised next Tuesday and see a heartbeat! [​IMG]

Thanks for all your positive thoughts- it has really helped me! [​IMG]

25. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Jen, I am thinking of you and really hoping you see a little embryo on the ultrasound next week.

26. jen8675309

After today, I am definitely a believer in miracles--- we saw and heard a heart beat today!!! I couldn't believe it! It is still measuring small for where it should be, but OMG I saw and heard a heart beat!!! I had convinced myself that it probably didn't work this time so I was in total shock when my doctor said, "here's your little Christmas miracle!". I have to go back for more bloodwork and an ultrasound next Monday 11/21.

The only bad thing was my blood pressure was through the roof! My normal BP is 110-100 over 60-80 and today it was 134/101! It worries me a bit because I had pre-e with the girls. I'm hoping it was just from the emotions and excitement of the day.

According to my records, I'm 6w6d pregnant and due July 4! (Interestingly enough, my RE showed I am 7w2d on the ultrasound, I'm not sure what that's about. I did a 3 day FET on 10/14, I need to ask them about that).

I am so excited and full of hope!! Thanks to all who have been sending positive thoughts and prayers my way!

6 people like this.
  27. dtomecko

Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you!!

28. Nancy C

Nancy C Well-Known Member

Yeah!!!

29. megkc03

:woo: :woo: I had a feeling! AWESOME news!!!!!!!! So thrilled for you!!

Now, I need to go tell Nancy...she wanted to know how your appointment was. :)

30. Heathermomof5

YAY!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! FETs are different stories!!!! Easton was small too - isn't it the most awesome feeling to see a sweet little heart fluttering!!! Oh I am so excited for you!!!!!

31. Heathermomof5

Sounds crazy but because of your story I bet that baby is a boy. And oh my goodness I bet your bp was through the roof!!! That was stressful and very exciting all at once!! mine was too - I had to get a bp cuff and check it at home throughout my pregnancy.

32. Twinrific

I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

33. jen8675309

I had another RE appt today and my miracle baby is doing great! It's still measuring almost a week behind, but it's grown well since last week and it's heart rate was 141. I go back to the RE for another ultrasound next Tuesday 11/29 and then my RE will release me to my OB! We are over-the-moon excited! It looks like my due date will be July 1, 2012! We're telling our families at our Thanksgiving dinners this weekend! [​IMG]

4 people like this.
  34. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: Something to be VERY thankful for!! :Clap:

35. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Jen, I've been watching from the sidelines and waiting for this wonderful update. Congrats!