I'm going to do an FET!

Discussion in 'General' started by jen8675309, Sep 10, 2011.

1. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

Yay!!! :wub:

2. jen8675309

jen8675309 Well-Known Member

Thanks Ladies! I appreciate all your support!

3. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yeah! Good news on the little bean!

As for your BP, if you don't have a home monitor go get one and check it a few times throughout the day while you're resting to establish a pattern. Hopefully it was just too much excitement for you! I know my bp would have been up if I was waiting for such good news :)

4. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

AWESOME!!! I am so excited for you I have tears in MY eyes! So excitd! What a blessing!

5. j-squared

j-squared Well-Known Member

Yay! congratulations!

6. jen8675309

Today I graduated from the RE! We had our last appointment and ultrasound and it went very well. The baby doubled in size and had a very strong heart rate of 194. We could see it's little arms and legs today- too cool! Now if I could just get over this pneumonia I have- ugh!

3 people like this.
  7. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay! Congrats! Hope the pneumonia clears up soon though!

8. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

I just saw your ticker in another post and I can't believe you're almost out of the 1st trimester already!! Hope you're feeling good and things are going well!

9. MNTwinSquared

So happy for you! I hope you are feeling better!

10. jen8675309

Thanks for checking on me, ladies! I can't believe I'm almost done with my 1st trimester either! I am just starting to feel better from my pneumonia. I go for my OB's first ultrasound tomorrow. I'm looking forward to seeing the baby again!

I'll update after my appointment tomorrow. Thanks again!

11. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Yay! So exciting! I can't wait to hear how your appt goes! Glad to know you're feeling better too!

12. jen8675309

Hello Ladies!

My appointment went well today. The baby looks great! It was very active, moving it's little arms and legs all around! We're excited to find out if it's a boy or a girl- which will be in February sometime.

Thanks for keeping tabs on me!

2 people like this.
  13. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Jen that's really exciting! I'm so glad things are going well! Are you looking forward to the energy boost in the second trimester? I remember feeling awesome! I hope you continue to do well and cant wait to hear what you'll be having! (If you are sharing that is)..
    Do you have any thoughts of what you'll be having?

14. jjzollman

Great news! Congrats!! :)

15. jen8675309

Hello Ladies!

Denise and Becky, if you're reading this, I'm wondering how you're doing?

Wanted to update that I have graduated from the 1st Trimester! Yesterday was the first day in I don't know how long (weeks!) that I felt great! I'm hoping that I feel great for the rest of the pregnancy! Thanks again for all your thoughts, prayers, and well-wishes during my pregnancy- it means the world to me!

16. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

So very exciting!! Yay!!!!!!! :woo: :woo:

17. dtomecko

dtomecko Well-Known Member

Great news! Hopefully you'll feel better the rest of the way!

I can't help but think I could be through the first trimester too, since I started this process so long ago! And I've pretty much felt as bad as the first trimester of a pregnancy this whole time, being on and off the hormones - going through a withdrawl affect. Going off the estrogen patches was the worst. I'd black out every time I'd stand up. I felt woozy most of the time, had hot flashes, had no appetite and lost a lot of weight. It took me weeks after going off of it to finally feel normal again. It's been rough. I had my hysterscopy a few weeks ago to see if it would explain why my uterus kept filling with fluid, and not developing a lining, and not much came from it. There was a little bit of redness that could just be the way I am, or maybe an infection? They gave me a two week course of antibiotics that I just finished. I was also on the pill this last month because I couldn't take the side effects of being OFF of it for so long. I just finished that up, and am due to get my period in the next couple days. Then I'm going to try a natural cycle. Maybe it will take my body longer to develop a lining thick enough to support a pregnancy, but by doing it naturally, hopefully they'll let me go longer than 14 days before cancelling a cycle. If that doesn't work, then I may consider trying FSH injections at a low dose the next round. But I may just take a break for awhile before I get back to that point. I think I've said before in other posts, I'm ok if we don't have more kids. But we just didn't want to leave the embryos behind and we want to give them a fighting chance. I just want to know what's in store for the future of our family already. I didn't expect it to be this complicated! I'm taking it as a sign that it's just not the right time right now. But we'll see how the next couple months go.

18. Specky

Specky Well-Known Member

Woo hoo Jen! I'm so happy you've made it past the first trimester, time to take a deep breath! Will you find out the sex? Have you guys thought of names yet?

Denise, I'm sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well...It's frustrating how intense this process is, isn't it? I knew I was lucky our first time, but I am really understanding it now!! I hope the next couple of months ease up for you and you get some answers!

As for me, nothing to exciting going on yet, gearing up for my FET. I'll take my last Bcp next week and start estrogen. Our Dr isn't thrilled but we want to put only one embyo back at the 5 day blast stage. I don't know if that even makes sense.
    I'm just so happy that I'll only be going through suppression, that OHSS was horrible, and really scary!

Well here is to a new year, I hope everyone is able to accomplish their dreams!!

19. jen8675309

Hi Ladies,

I thought I would give an update, I had my baby 3 weeks ago today! I had her very early (born at 32 weeks, 4 days) via emergency c-section. She is still in the special care nursery but doing very well. I'm hopeful we'll have her home in the next 2-3 weeks. Her name is Mia Noel and she was born weighing 3 lbs 8 oz. Today her weight is up to 4 lbs 5 oz! She has always been breathing room air, but she is still getting some help with feeding from the NG tube occasionally. I'll try to post pictures soon, she's very beautiful! :)

1 person likes this.
  20. jjzollman

Oh, congrats!!! :wub:

21. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see pics!!!!!

22. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

Congrats, keep us updated in her progress!

23. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Yay!!! Congrats!!!! :wub:
    I hope she comes home very soon. :hug:

24. MNTwinSquared

Congratulations!! It just seems like yesterday that you announced you were pregnant! Wow! I can't wait to see pictures!

25. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

Congrats!!!!