I'm official now

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Leighann, Mar 12, 2012.

1. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I can now officially post in this forum, even though I've been interloping here for months. My big 5 year olds had a great busy birthday weekend, and thought they would start kindergarten today. I had to explain school years and calendars and I think they were a little disappointed.

I know its totally cliche, but seriously?! 5 is SOOOO old!!! Where did my babies go?

2. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Happy 5th Birthday, Girls! Welcome 'officially' the the 5-11 board! And they are right! Why didn't they start Kindergarten today, Mom? :laughing:

3. Babies4Susan

Babies4Susan Well-Known Member

Happy birthday to your kiddos! My girls turned 5 last March and they thought the same thing, that magically they'd head off to kindergarten right away. At least we mommies have 6 more months of adjustment period. ;)

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:bday: :bday:

5. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

Happy 5th Birthday sweet girls!!

Sooooo...what were the final decisions on the birthday celebration(s)??

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

The girls had a mini bowling party. There's a local bowling alley that has a party room geared for 3-6yr olds with 4 mini lanes. It was insane, but so much fun for all 22 of the kids (ages 18 months to 6 yrs). I have to post some pix to fb soon.

7. MarchI

MarchI Well-Known Member

Congrats and welcome!