In 5 short weeks

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by momoftwoangels, Feb 18, 2007.

1. momoftwoangels

momoftwoangels Well-Known Member

the girls will be 6 [​IMG] [​IMG] It just seems like yesterday they were infants and I would tell people their age in months,) so Ijust wanted to let you know that I will be around here in this forum for some advice from you pros who have been there done that.

PS I can remember when I joined TS and seeing the 6-12 forum thinking to myself that I would never make it there, lol [​IMG]

So , I hope you don't mind if I join in a few days early

2. Mama_Kim

Mama_Kim Well-Known Member

C'mon in, Tammy! I cannot believe your girls will soon be 6!! But am glad to ahve you join us. Mine are almost grown out of this forum!!

3. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

Welcome Tammy!!! I remember seeing this "older" age group when I first joined TS and pretty much thinking the same thing! They've gotten big just WAY TOO FAST for me! I look at my boys sometimes and think, "Who is this child? Where did my babies go??"

4. twinbears

twinbears Well-Known Member

Our kids have birthdays close together, are the girls the 30th?
    My boys are on the 20th and they will be 6 as well [​IMG] where does the time go?

5. Katheryn

Katheryn Well-Known Member

Welcome, Tammy! The years do go by fast, huh? I can't believe in 3 short years I'll be getting ready to move up the next forum.... [​IMG].