INDUCTION DATE

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by momof5, Nov 11, 2011.

1. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

I am going to be induced on Dec. 30. My last baby before A and A was 9 lbs 13 oz so we made the decision with my OB to get her out before her size becomes an issue. My due date is Dec. 31 so I am comfortbale with our plan. Half of me hopes she is here before Christmas, though. Prayers for a healthy baby always welcome!!

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

Dec 30th is an awesome day to have a baby! That's my birthday :)

3. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congrats! It must feel good to have the decision made. :good:

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!!!! I always loved having a no later than date!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!!

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: On having a date!!

6. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

I now see the advantage to having a final date! :lol: Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

7. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

Thank you!! We can't wait to meet Emma Grace!!

1 person likes this.
  8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I LOVE her name!!!!!!

9. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Congrats on getting an induction date! Do you have GD? Do they think you'll have a big baby again?

My oldest, Trent, was 9 pounds 12 ounces and then I had smaller babies. Weights are in my signature.

10. momof5

momof5 Well-Known Member

Nope, no GD. Just genetics lol. My mom weighed 10 lbs, I weighed 11 lbs 4 oz, my niece was 12 lbs 2 oz, nephew was 10 lbs 15 oz, etc....just big babies in my family! None of us were overweight as kids and none of us have overweight kids, just big newborns. They aren't saying yet if they think she will be big. John was 8 lbs 5 oz, 1 week early, Erin was 9 lbs 13 oz, 1 week late, Allie and Ashley shared the same placenta, were 5 weeks early and still weighed 5 lbs each. I have only gained 17 lbs and I am 34 weeks so this one will be interesting!

11. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

My mom had big babies too, I was 10lbs 13oz, my sister close to 10 lbs and my brother close to 9, no GD for her. I had GD with my oldest and he weighed 8lbs 6oz, so I guess it is all relative.