Induction on Monday Finally!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by stephlm77, Nov 23, 2006.

1. stephlm77

stephlm77 Member

I am so excited and sooo scared. It's finally going to be time. After all the waiting I will get to meet my boys on Monday. I had my regular weekly OB appt. I asked if we could set the date since I still have not had much indication that I will go into labor on my own. Doc said we would set the date for monday 39 weeks exactly if my cerivx was doing anything. So he checked me and I am 3cm dialated. I can't believe I have gone this long. I never expected to make it to 39 weeks. I am happy if all go's well that there will be no NICU time. Well wish me luck that the delivery gos as planned. I will post pics and my birth story as soon as I can.

Stephanie

2. stephlm77

stephlm77 Member

I am so excited and sooo scared. It's finally going to be time. After all the waiting I will get to meet my boys on Monday. I had my regular weekly OB appt. I asked if we could set the date since I still have not had much indication that I will go into labor on my own. Doc said we would set the date for monday 39 weeks exactly if my cerivx was doing anything. So he checked me and I am 3cm dialated. I can't believe I have gone this long. I never expected to make it to 39 weeks. I am happy if all go's well that there will be no NICU time. Well wish me luck that the delivery gos as planned. I will post pics and my birth story as soon as I can.

Stephanie

3. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Best of luck on Monday, Stephanie!!

4. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Good luck for Monday!! x

5. Dianne

Dianne Well-Known Member

Good luck on Monday! Great job carrying your babies this far!

6. stephsboys

stephsboys Well-Known Member

Stephanie,
    I am so excited for you [​IMG]. I wish you well on the birth of your sweet boys and can't wait to hear the story. We have alot going on this week in the expecting group! Two today, I believe there is another induction on Monday and then my Stephanie is having her c/s on Wed...

7. Sofiesmom

Sofiesmom Well-Known Member

Good luck Stephanie!!!

I am being induced on Monday as well (38w2d) ... never expected to make it this far, well maybe in the beginning but not when I found out I was 2 cm dialated at 32 weeks (and 4 cm right now). I am going in at 4.30 am CT ...

8. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

YAY!! I can't wait to read your birth story!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. geaemama

geaemama Well-Known Member

Congrats and good luck!

Angel

10. sse02

sse02 Well-Known Member

Good job holding on to those babies! [​IMG] Best of luck to you.

11. cbrown39

cbrown39 Well-Known Member

Oh how exciting. I cannot wait to read your birth story and see your little babies. Best of luck to all of you on Monday.

12. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

That is so exciting! You must be very ready to have those babies. Can't wait to see the pics and read your story - good job getting so far along.

13. stephlm77

stephlm77 Member

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the well wishes. Good luck to all of you ladys who are being induced or having C's here soon. We all did good. I am so ready to have these boys here. I don't think I have ever been so uncomfortable but so happy in my life. We are all feeling squished for sure. I feel scared since this is my first pregnancy. I fear pain lol. It will be worth it though. I don't think I have ever seen my husband so excited and wide-eyed before. It's great. Well anyway thanks again and good luck.

Stephanie

14. Michelle B

Michelle B Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Here's a toast to a quick delivery and healthy babies!!!