Interesting OB appt yesterday...maybe having c-section tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by nadana77, Oct 29, 2009.

1. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Had my Ob appt to sched my c-section date and the U/S showed that the baby is doing great and weighs alittle over 8 lbs.
    The OB says I'm starting to show preclamptic signs BP is high,swelling all over so he ordered bloodwork and told me if it came back showing anything bad we would be having the baby Friday morning! I'm 80% effaced and 3cm dilated. So right now we're waiting on blood work results and a call from his office this morning.
    I'll let everyone know what happens.
    Take Care :)

2. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

I dont post in this forum/section on TS but i read alot of posts and follow them alot :) i just wanted to wish you all the best.. hope all goes well :)

3. pamallhoney

pamallhoney Well-Known Member

Good luck! I can't wait to hear your birth story!!! And see pictures.

4. MSB1203

MSB1203 Well-Known Member

Oh thats exciting! Keep us posted and good luck!

5. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

Wow good luck! I hope everything goes well.

6. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Good luck! Keep us posted!

7. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

wow! 3cm dilated! too bad you aren't a vbac patient, most of us would just love those numbers at 37 weeks! I'm jealous!! Hope you have a good birth experience tomorrow!

8. mom23sweetgirlies

mom23sweetgirlies Well-Known Member

How exciting! Best wishes for a smooth delivery and healthy baby, can't wait to see pics!

9. nadana77

nadana77 Well-Known Member

Quick update: all blood work came back normal so, the dr said if I made it though the weekend I am sched to be in his office on Monday and the c-section will be sched for Wed the 4th or Thursday the 5th which ever date we chose or if the baby was going to choose it for us.
    I really wouldn't mind a Halloween baby for the weekend :)
    I'll keep you all posted and everyone have an great weekend & Take Care !

10. Meximeli

Meximeli Well-Known Member

I'm glad your bloodwork was normal. Take care and have a great weekend--try not to do so much, the 4th or 5th sounds like great days to have a baby!