interesting video on breastmilk/twins/preemies

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Shohenadel, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Shohenadel

Shohenadel Well-Known Member

2. jjzollman

jjzollman Well-Known Member

What a great testament to the wonders of breastmilk!

Way to go, Mommas!!! :clapping:

3. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Oh man... call me overly emotional today. That brought tears to my eyes!!! :cry: That is a great program! Thanks for sharing! What a true testiment to how valueable breastmilk is in those early days!

4. Callen

Callen Well-Known Member

That needs to be linked to the expecting forum. Moms-to-be should be given as much info as possible regarding the value of breastmilk.

Only posting this in BF is like preaching to the choir :D

Can a mod do that?

5. mariakjor

mariakjor Well-Known Member

That brought tears to my eyes too... but for very different reasons!

When my singleton was born 4.5 years ago, that was his hospital!! That was our pediatrician (the first woman interviewed!!) and that was the NICU we were in (for just a day) b/c he stopped breathing soon after birth (he was fine... just too much mucus in his lungs). Even then, they were a VERY pro-breastfeeding hospital and it made a very big difference in my success BF my first. Luckily, I had that solid foundation, which has helped me succeed with the twins. But I can say for sure that the hospital where I had the twins (we've since moved) was indifferent at best.... and far less supportive.

Ah, I loved that group.... they are doing such good things for all those babies and mommies.... :banana:

-maria
    DS1 4.5
    DS2 DS3 8 months old

6. Shohenadel

Shohenadel Well-Known Member

good idea about posting it in the expecting forum...I just did it.
    thanks,
    shannon

7. lbrooks

lbrooks Well-Known Member

It's a great video. I love seeing the Dr/'s endorsing the value of breastfeeding. I'm going to move it to expecting and leave a link in here. Thanks again for sharing.

8. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

What a beautiful video. I wish there where more places out there that are doing breastfeeding programs. Absolutly beautiful!