International issue

Discussion in 'General' started by RIKK_P, May 25, 2020.

1. RIKK_P

RIKK_P Member

Hi! Do you have international friends? I date with one Italian, it was a cool story, I met him at the airport. Where do you find your international friends?

2. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

Hey, now the only way to do this is through dating sites. I like https://www.iwantblacks.com, I regularly spend time there. I found a couple of people both from my city and around the world. I doubt that in the near future we will have the opportunity to travel.

3. Kessedi

Kessedi Well-Known Member

I have some pen friends from other countries. We communicate quite well and often. Awesome experience

4. WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot Well-Known Member

Hey! I do not think many people go out now. We all are still waiting for the end of that terrible pandemic. I hope I will be able to travel soon. As for international friends, I've met many nice guys online. I am a fan of dating apps. I enjoy spending great nights together with beautiful people. That is why I have a lot of international partners. By the way, you can read full review on the website I use for those meetings.