Is this just normal? I didn't feel like this yesterday.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Chrissy2010, Jul 2, 2010.

1. Chrissy2010

Chrissy2010 Well-Known Member

The past few days I haven't been feeling right. I had some weird stabbing pains in my pubic area, I just past it off as the babies. It killed! Yesterday I started to get a headache. I still have it now. When I lay down I get dizzy at times. The sun outside bothers my eyes. I feel soooo tired, like Im coming down with something. Maybe I am?? Ive had this pain near my ribs for months.. Trace of protein in my urine the past couple times Ive been to the dr.. I have gestation diabetes but not on insulin. My hands are alittle swollen. I just feel really off and like Im getting something.. My eyes feel as though Ive been crying all day ( maybe I have allergies now??) heart burn started recently too..Would you go to the hospital to get it checked out??? Or is this all normal?? oh and sooo tired, just been laying around allday

2. Chrijodo

Chrijodo Well-Known Member

It all sounds like normal 3rd trimester stuff to me. I would mention the sensitivity to light and the eyes burning issues as they might want to put you on a allergy medicine to see if it helps but I don't think any of the symptoms warrant a trip to the hospital. I hope you feel better soon!!!

3. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It's probably nothing, but if you're worried it doesn't hurt to call the Dr. or someone to discuss your symptoms. If it was me, and I was worried enough to post about it, I'd want to get checked out just in case... know what I mean?

1 person likes this.
  4. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

I would call the dr and talk to someone. THat is what they are there for. Even on a holdiay weekend.

5. murtygirl

murtygirl Well-Known Member

have u been checked for anemia??

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

As much as it stinks to go down and be told you're fine, I would follow this advice. :good:

7. babs0004

babs0004 Well-Known Member

Your symptoms could be nothing, or they could be signs of Pre-E or of anemia. i would definitely call the doctor and stress the sensitivity to light, and the dizziness. As for the swelling in your hands, it could be just edema, but it also could signal Pre-E. Definitely get it checked out. Good luck!

1 person likes this.