Its so nice to be back!

Discussion in 'Childhood and Beyond (4+)' started by Pinkdragonjmnc, Mar 27, 2011.

1. Pinkdragonjmnc

Pinkdragonjmnc Well-Known Member

Hello all! I am Samantha and I a single mom to Jacob and Noah (almost 7!). I used to use this site quite a bit, but of course life happens and I have been gone a while. Since the last time I was on here a lot has changed. We were living in Washington state and the boys father and I were sharing custody and not getting along very well at all. Now we have all moved to Virginia and are sharing a living space and getting along fairly well. The boys are loving 1st grade and doing extremely well (they are testing in the 90th & 95th percentile YAY!). Things are great and I am so happy to be back to the site and see how everyone else is doing as well [​IMG]

2. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

Welcome back!!!!! Wow! That was quite a move!! How do you like Virginia? I am so glad that you and the boys father are getting along that has to make things easier! And GREAT JOB to your guys!! 90th and 95th percentile is EXCELLENT!!! YAY!!!!!

3. Juj

Juj Well-Known Member

:wavey: & :welcome: Back!

Happy to hear that things are going so well.

4. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:wavey: Welcome back Samantha!! I'm glad to hear things are going well for you and the boys. :hug:

5. momotwinsmom

momotwinsmom Well-Known Member

Welcome back! It sounds like things are going well for you now.