J-Lo pregnant possibly twins?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

2. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

I think she would be a good mom. Wouldn't it be cool, she could join TS under an alias. Wonder if Julia Roberts is lurking around here too? :pardon:

3. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

QUOTE(brandycaviness @ Sep 19 2007, 10:26 AM) [snapback]414319[/snapback]
    Wonder if Julia Roberts is lurking around here too? :pardon:

Ah. You found me out!

4. Rose524

Rose524 Well-Known Member

12 weeks pregnant from IVF and they don't know if it's twins yet? <_< probably just don't want to say yet...

in any event, i'm happy for her. infertility stinks no matter who you are. congrats to them! :)

5. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

I hope its true this time...(always seems to be rumors about her being pregnant). I think she would be a good mom too. I hope its twins..but even if its only one baby..CONGRATS to them.

Brandy

6. Cristina

Cristina Well-Known Member

Marc Anthony came out today saying it is not true. That every month they have people calling wanting to know, and then things like this leak out. I feel badly for her, if she is going through infertility treatment and her privacy is invaded during such an emotional time it must be hard.

7. nikki_0724

nikki_0724 Well-Known Member

Seems to me like they love putting in the news that celebs are pg with twins... i remember when I was pg Spears was pg too and they kept saying she was having twins......

8. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yes, whenever they announce (or fake announce) a celeb is pregnant they always toss in the twins thing.

9. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

So is she or isnt she?
    That would be so terrible to want to get pregnant and then every month there are rumors not just from friends but put in worldwide newspapers about you being pregnant.

Tiffaney

10. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

For someone who is not pregnant, JLo is sporting one cute little "bump" these days.

11. Chrissy Nelson

I would love to see a recent pic of her.

12. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

13. betseeee

betseeee Well-Known Member

I would feel extra-bad for her if it's not true and she's just put on a few pounds due to infertility treatments or maybe even depression over it. :(

14. Tif3

Tif3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(a1cbrandy @ Sep 21 2007, 10:50 PM) [snapback]418585[/snapback]
    Here is a picture of J-Lo with the "bump" that made everyone talk.
    http://intouchweekly.hollywood.com/index.php?page=2
    I hope it is true...

Brandy

PS: Scroll down to the middle of the page...after naked Matthew :)

Oh yeah she does have a cute little bump.

I almost didnt see her for some reason my scroll down doesnt work and I got stuck on matthew for a little while. ;) bad mouse bad... LOL!! :wub:

Tiffaney

15. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I remember the fertility treatments making me gain weight and bloating, so she's probably just going through it and the extra lbs are creeping in. Poor girl! I can't imagine the stress of infertility in the spotlight!

16. Hillybean

Hillybean Well-Known Member

There is another picture of her on perezhilton.com that isn't doing much to stop the rumors. I don't know if she is or not but I hope so, she has made no secret of wanting a family.

17. heathernd

heathernd Well-Known Member

I have to say that Jenny from the block has come a long way in my personal opinion, and I would love to hear that she is pregnant with a healthy baby or babies.

18. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

QUOTE(brandycaviness @ Sep 19 2007, 09:26 AM) [snapback]414319[/snapback]
    I think she would be a good mom. Wouldn't it be cool, she could join TS under an alias. Wonder if Julia Roberts is lurking around here too? :pardon:

That is what I was going to say Brandy!

19. Chrissy Nelson

There are some new pics on perezhilton that definatly is making her look lots preg.

20. Christie B.

Christie B. Well-Known Member

Well, even though J Lo has being denying all the pregnancy rumors, these photos sure make it hard to believe her. Check out the new pics at Perez Hilton with her top blowing up and revealing a pretty good sized belly for not being preggo.
    They are on the 1st page, but you can also search Jennifer Lopez if someone reads this later.

21. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Christie B. @ Oct 4 2007, 11:52 AM) [snapback]435670[/snapback]
    Well, even though J Lo has being denying all the pregnancy rumors, these photos sure make it hard to believe her. Check out the new pics at Perez Hilton with her top blowing up and revealing a pretty good sized belly for not being preggo.
    They are on the 1st page, but you can also search Jennifer Lopez if someone reads this later.

Here's the Permalink: http://perezhilton.com/?p=6608

Certainly looks like a baby bump to me!

22. Christie B.

QUOTE(marieber @ Oct 4 2007, 04:09 PM) [snapback]435694[/snapback]
    Here's the Permalink: http://perezhilton.com/?p=6608

Certainly looks like a baby bump to me!

Thanks for adding the link Marie!!

23. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

Definitely look like a baby bump! My money is on her being preggo!

24. Christie B.

...not only does she have a big bump, but she is also thick in her thighs.....which happens when you are preggo with girls. My money is on a girl.....or "girls"......J Lo if you are checking out our twinstiff website, please feel free to join....we would love to hear from you and support you through your pregnancy!

25. Chrissy Nelson

OK she is totally pregnant....

26. Chrissy Nelson

Rumour is she is announcing it this weekend at her New York show and it is twins :)

27. Jberman

Jberman Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Oct 5 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]437861[/snapback]
    Rumour is she is announcing it this weekend at her New York show and it is twins :)

I heard that as well

28. Chrissy Nelson

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21183006/ There is the link.... I am surprised she is performing, especially if she has been trying so long to get preg.

Welcome to TS Ms. Lopez- Anothy ;)

29. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

It's still just a rumor at this point--no confirmations yet. I would imagine there will be a news update by Monday that at least said whether she said anything at her Madison Square Garden show tonight.

30. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

Today's New York Daily News says last night's concert did not have any pregnancy announcements, twins or other wise. There's also a picture from the concert.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/m...ors_at_msg.html

And it says J-Lo was horrible, Marc Anthony polished in a review that says it's the biggest mismatch of musical talent since George Michael and Andrew Ridgeley in Wham. Since she has this natinal show tour with her husband, I can't imagine she's actually pregnant, certainly not with twins. I would think she would have cancelled a concert tour if pregnant with twins, even if it's the early stages.

31. Chrissy Nelson

Yikes not a good review. I have never been a fan of her music. I have read that she has almost fell a couple times once was almost off the stage completly.

I am getting quit obsessed with my celelbrity gossip, I think I need an intervention :FIFblush:

32. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Here is an article I found this morning. Doesn't sound like J-Lo is announcing anything, but everyone else is!

Article

33. BellaRissa

BellaRissa Well-Known Member

She certainly looks pregnant to me - I hope that it is true & that she has a happy, healthy pregnancy. I am not a fan of her music but have found her, in interviews, to be quite charming, real & girlie. I like her & wish her well.

34. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

She certainly looks pregnant to me - I hope that it is true & that she has a happy, healthy pregnancy. I am not a fan of her music but have found her, in interviews, to be quite charming, real & girlie. I like her & wish her well.

Ditto!!

35. first_second_and_last

first_second_and_last Well-Known Member

I heard that US Weekly is reporting that SHE confirmed she's 4 months along with twins.