J-Lo pregnant possibly twins?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Christina Agulara never officially confirmed she was pregnant and look at her ;)

2. rayelynn

rayelynn Well-Known Member

That was more than a baby bump, that was a baby boulder!

3. 1girltwinboyz

1girltwinboyz Well-Known Member

Hmm I wonder how you cover up twin pg at 4 months? You usually look about 6-7 months? I can see why she would be wanting to keep it hush hush though. I hope she is pg with either 2 or 1. She seems to really want a baby!

4. HinSD

HinSD Well-Known Member

I just got the US Weekly :) It says JLo is not confirming anything, but their "sources" are! They also say that her mom told sources she is having twins. I'm so happy for her!

5. 2IrishBlessings

2IrishBlessings Well-Known Member

I am not a fan of J-Lo but it would be great if she was pregnant she has never been shy about saying she wanted a family.

Christina Agulara never officially confirmed she was pregnant and look at her

Thats what I was thinking too.

6. Chrissy Nelson

His ex wife kinda confirmed it then backed off.

7. heathernd

heathernd Well-Known Member

There are a few celebs that are pregnant and not going public with it. I wonder if this is a "trend".

8. rayelynn

rayelynn Well-Known Member

I don't blame them for trying to keep it secret for a while. Lots of people try to keep it to themselves for the first trimester. I can't imagine having my pregnancy that public. I was in the public a lot while pregnant. It seems like everyone in my small town was interested in my pregnancy. I felt like a sideshow. I know they were just being nice and caring, but still it seemed invasive sometimes. I would hate to have the entire world being nosy!

9. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

You know she is supposed to be on Dancing With The Stars next week, maybe she wanted a bigger audience to announce it too. It would be kinda cool since Jane Seymour is on there and all.

10. daddyof3

daddyof3 New Member

QUOTE(jenn- @ Oct 17 2007, 07:32 AM) [snapback]454249[/snapback]
    You know she is supposed to be on Dancing With The Stars next week, maybe she wanted a bigger audience to announce it too. It would be kinda cool since Jane Seymour is on there and all.

She just did two numbers in BIG outfits. She did dance in the first, but she looked a little timid on her feet. The second number she was up on stage and kept leaning forward... I don't have an opinion either way, but just happened to notice.

11. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I hope she is pregnant and I hope it's twins!! That would be really cool for them!! I think she'll be a neat Mom! I am not a huge fan of her music, but can't get enough of her movies!! :) I like her a lot in interviews etc.!!! (I love that she was a Fly Girl!!)

12. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

After seeing her tonight on Dancing, I totally think she is pregnant. Either that of she is mysteriously gotten fat around the middle.

13. daniellecic

daniellecic Well-Known Member

i like her too, she seems down to earth (as much as you can be when you are famous and filthy rich :p )

14. FirstTimeMom814

Looks like she has been outed by Roberto Cavalli, the deisgner who is doing all her clothes for her current tour.

Here is the article.

15. Chrissy Nelson

He said baby so maybe there is only 1 in there.

16. Chrissy Nelson

New pic of her on Perezhilton.com and she is getting pretty big.

17. 1girltwinboyz

ok i just want her to comfirm pg...before she looks huge and its obvious! like aguerila... :rotflmbo:

18. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

QUOTE(1girltwinboyz @ Nov 6 2007, 02:24 PM) [snapback]483926[/snapback]
    ok i just want her to comfirm pg...before she looks huge and its obvious! like aguerila... :rotflmbo:

Um too late! http://perezhilton.com/?p=8191

She's already bigger than Christina. I'm beginning to think it probably istwins. Because she has POPPED and FAST!

Wowza! :eek:

19. Chrissy Nelson

Ok I will confirm for her ;)

20. 2blessed

2blessed Well-Known Member

21. 1girltwinboyz

:rotflmbo: like its all about what we WANT to know :icon_biggrin:

wow those last pics look BIG. and the OK article. YAY for her! i hope all goes well :winking0009:

22. FirstTimeMom814

QUOTE(2blessed @ Nov 7 2007, 09:16 AM) [snapback]485302[/snapback]
    Look what I found!!!!! http://www.ok-magazine.com/news/view/1837

That article is from Oct 6th and she never did announce anything at that concert. I think her latest pictures at the perezhilton.com site definitely confirm she is pregnant, with how many babies is still to be determined.

23. monie rose

monie rose Well-Known Member

Watch it be triplets for her! She should just come out and say she's pg at least. Also Christina came out that she's expecting by the end of the year.

24. Chrissy Nelson

She canceled her rescheduled San Diego concert. It was originally rescheduled doe to the fires and they have canceled it. I hope all is OK.

25. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

FINALLY!!! Here is the story on People.com. She's only saying "baby" not "babies"...think maybe she is still holding out? She is pretty big, maybe if/when we ever get a due date we can judge a little better. Gotta give it to the girl, I don't think I'd be dancing on stage with a bump that big (wouldn't be dancing on stage anyway- peeps would start throwing tomatoes. LOL)

26. jamey

jamey Well-Known Member

I watched the YouTube clip & I only hear her say "Marc and I are expecting".. But the article reports she says "Marc and I are expecting a BABY". There is a lot of screaming, though, so maybe I missed it.

Whether it's 1, 2, or more - I wish them the best!

27. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(jamey @ Nov 8 2007, 04:14 PM) [snapback]486993[/snapback]
    I watched the YouTube clip & I only hear her say "Marc and I are expecting".. But the article reports she says "Marc and I are expecting a BABY". There is a lot of screaming, though, so maybe I missed it.

Whether it's 1, 2, or more - I wish them the best!

I watched the clip also, I heard the same, I didn't hear anything about twins.

I wish them the best!

28. Chrissy Nelson

Good for me for breakign the news ;)

I knew it. Now it is a waiting game. She looks pretty pregnant.

29. TamSam

TamSam Well-Known Member

I'm placing my bet...

It sounds to me like she's only saying expecting as well. I have a hunch. Call me crazy, but at their ages - 39 and 38 - IVF is in the realm of possibility. What if she's having triplets, quads, or more? First mega star mega pregnancy? This is my crazy bet. Anyone else? Just seems she got big SUPER quick, even faster than one gets with twins.

Or maybe I'm just nuts... It would explain the secrecy though. It seems twins would be easy to admit to (think of Julia Roberts and others).

30. cwinslow7

cwinslow7 Well-Known Member

I'm thinking that with HOM her dr would never let her be touring and dancing around like that.

Twins would be great but I just wish her healthy baby(ies) however many.

31. HT

HT Well-Known Member

I personally think something is odd here based on the pics of her - Did you see that bump? No way she is only 12 weeks! I think she is 5-6 months pg or pg with twins.

32. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

In the "Page Six Magazine" section of today's NY Daily News it says...

J.Lo orders a double

...Jennifer Lopez's team at Epic Records is quietly telling colleagues that J.Lo is indeed having twins...

33. TamSam

TamSam Well-Known Member

I saw on E! today that there are whispers of complications, but her team says she's having a normal pregnancy. Sounds like a normal multiple pregnancy to me!

34. jennyj

jennyj Well-Known Member

QUOTE(brandycaviness @ Sep 19 2007, 02:26 PM) [snapback]414319[/snapback]
    I think she would be a good mom. Wouldn't it be cool, she could join TS under an alias. Wonder if Julia Roberts is lurking around here too? :pardon:

I always wondered that too... I just love her...

35. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

She was seen buying pink and blue onsies the other day that say Prince and Princess on them. Also her baby registry has boy and girl things on it.