J-Lo pregnant possibly twins?

Discussion in 'General' started by Chrissy Nelson, Sep 19, 2007.

1. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Gordana @ Dec 12 2007, 03:43 PM) [snapback]531002[/snapback]
    She was seen buying pink and blue onsies the other day that say Prince and Princess on them. Also her baby registry has boy and girl things on it.

I laughed when I read this because it made it seem like you checked her registry! I would love to actually see it! I have a feeling you cant type in her name at good ol BRU!

2. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Dec 12 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]531177[/snapback]
    I laughed when I read this because it made it seem like you checked her registry! I would love to actually see it! I have a feeling you cant type in her name at good ol BRU!

Nah, I just saw it on on my celeb gossip sites. Here is the article about her very luxe baby registry.

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2007/12/..._high_life.html

3. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

I read the same thing, about the registry buying boy/girl things.

I guess all the talk about twins, is true.

Jennifer, join Twinstuff :laughing:

4. 2blessed

2blessed Well-Known Member

I couldn't help wondering if she is buying one of each for just incase...like they don't know the sex of the baby. In one of the pics...she doesn't look that big if she is due in Feb....but than again, not sure when the picture was taken...just saw it on the stand at the grocerystore!

5. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I was gonna say, maybe she is keeping the gender a surprise. Even if she knows what she is having, she might buy both to throw off the tabloids.

6. bethanne

bethanne Well-Known Member

Did anyone else see the new People magazine? I just had a second to glance at the article and from what I gathered it stated (as if it is a fact ) that she is having b/g twins. Did anyone get a chance to read the entire thing to see if it was only speculation or what?

7. Gordana

Gordana Well-Known Member

I just read that JLO is really annoyed with her weight gain so far and that she is considering hiding out like Posh Spice did so no one could see her pregnant in the last stages. She is so vain and disgusts me.

8. bethanne

bethanne Well-Known Member

Someone in another group I'm on said that JLo was in the Fertility mag at her RE's office and confirmed that it is twins...did anyone else see this???

9. bkimberly

bkimberly Well-Known Member

QUOTE(seamusnicholas @ Dec 12 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]531177[/snapback]

It isn't top secret....go to the petite tresor website and under registries type in "Jennifer Anthony". It is right there for everyone to see and buy from!
    :D

10. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(2jellybeans @ Jan 19 2008, 12:00 PM) [snapback]579739[/snapback]
    It isn't top secret....go to the petite tresor website and under registries type in "Jennifer Anthony". It is right there for everyone to see and buy from!
    :D

Very cool! I was :shok: when I saw the price of the Pram.

11. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(MichelleL @ Jan 19 2008, 12:06 PM) [snapback]579750[/snapback]
    Very cool! I was :shok: when I saw the price of the Pram.

:shok: :fool: :80: Is that really her registry??

12. twoin2005

twoin2005 Well-Known Member

Poor thing. No one has really purchased anything off her registry yet. ;)

13. Debb-i

Debb-i Well-Known Member

14. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Saw on the news this morning that Jennifer's mother may have spilled the names. She ordered engraved bracelets with Emma and Max on them.

15. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Remember who broke the news first ;) I heard she is in a New York hospital and is due to give birth any day....

16. avd1995

avd1995 Well-Known Member

17. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

He said his sister had twins so it's heriditary....I guess someone should have told him that it would need to be on J.Lo's mother's side for it to be heriditary.

18. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

QUOTE(FirstTimeMom814 @ Feb 5 2008, 09:39 PM) [snapback]607731[/snapback]
    He said his sister had twins so it's heriditary....I guess someone should have told him that it would need to be on J.Lo's mother's side for it to be heriditary.

:rotflmbo: :rotflmbo: You know they'll say ANYTHING just to avoid saying they got "help" . :umm: Like it's such a bad thing. <_<

19. twinstuff-old

twinstuff-old Well-Known Member

Actually it's conceivable (pun intended) that J-Lo's father could have passed along a family genetic propensity for twins to his daughter and then she delivers fraternal twins. It's the same concept that any mom of spontaneous fraternal twins out there has passed along that gene to her son who obviously wouldn't impact the odds of him becoming the natural dad of twins, but could pass along that same gene to his future daughters who would then have a higher chance of having fraternal twins.

20. Ellen Barr

Ellen Barr Well-Known Member

Craig's right. The gene passes through the father increasing any of his daughter's chances of conceiving twins. He could pass the gene on to his sons, who could pass it to their daughters.

It was this part of his comments that actually made me believe the story. It seemed obvious that there had probably been a good amount of discussion about it and at least they had gotten the facts right.

21. Marieber

Marieber Well-Known Member

QUOTE(twinstuff @ Feb 5 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]607836[/snapback]
    Actually it's conceivable (pun intended) that J-Lo's father could have passed along a family genetic propensity for twins to his daughter and then she delivers fraternal twins. It's the same concept that any mom of spontaneous fraternal twins out there has passed along that gene to her son who obviously wouldn't impact the odds of him becoming the natural dad of twins, but could pass along that same gene to his future daughters who would then have a higher chance of having fraternal twins.

Thanks. I was wondering that but didn't know if the father could be a carrier. But of course...

22. Rose524

Rose524 Well-Known Member

Obviously, it makes no difference to me perosnally how JLo conceived her twins. Although if I had to guess, it was through IF treatment, since there were so many reports of her treatment at Cedars Sinai' inferility center. But who really knows...

It DOES however bother me when people have IVF and then figure out ways to explain how they had twins. So silly really. What's the big deal. If you don't want to answer questions about how they were conceived, just don't say anything - no comment. But IF she had some help, it makes me mad that they feel they must hide that fact.
    :(

23. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I would think people in her position would use their battles with infertility to bring light to the area twins or no twins. I hope she has had a healthy pregnancy.

24. 2blessed

2blessed Well-Known Member

I thought it was rumoured that they were having their twins on Valentines....did it happen??
    I think she looks wonderful and anyone blessed with caring any child, whether it be one or more is blessed no matter who they are or what they look like.

I'm dying to see her babies!

25. Chrissy Nelson

Chrissy Nelson Well-Known Member

Geez would she have these babies already or what!!! this is the longest pregnancy in history....

26. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Chrissy Nelson @ Feb 16 2008, 07:27 PM) [snapback]625160[/snapback]
    Geez would she have these babies already or what!!! this is the longest pregnancy in history....

:laughing: Does anyone have a guess how many weeks she is at this point? Or even approximately what month?

27. Debb-i

Debb-i Well-Known Member

I read (somewhere...can't remember??) that J-Lo's full 40 week due date was the very end of March or April 1st.

That sounds about right (she would have gotten prego in mid summer...remember her "bump" alert coming up during fashion week in NYC in Sept). If that's correct then she is within 5-6 weeks of her due date....and could have twins anytime. Also heard the Valentine Day rumor for a planned C-section.

It wouldn't surprise me if they didn't announce the babies arrival until well after the fact. Remember how long it took them to even admit they had gotten married...and expecting. They say that's her hubby Marc Anthony's doing...he's ultra private. J-Lo was never one to hide much before.