January 2010 birth club

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by nlksharp, Sep 14, 2009.

1. nlksharp

nlksharp New Member

Hey ladies,
    My name is Lee and pregnant with twins. Im 20 weeks and just wanting to chit chat with some of you that are expecting near my due date. Im due Jan 24. Dr says I may have them in Dec. Who knows right now, still to early. Good luck to all and cant waait to hear from some of you.

2. nenner

nenner New Member

Hi Lee,
    I am due late January (midwife & Dr arguing over exact due date, either 23 or 28), and hoping for full term babies. Mine are identical, but we won't know until our next ultrasound if they're boys or girls. Am still sorting out how this whole twin thing works...

3. christy.fisher

christy.fisher Well-Known Member

Hi everyone. I'm due Jan 28 but yeah, not many make it to their due date. Just found out that mine are a boy and a girl!

4. nlksharp

nlksharp New Member

Im having a boy and a girl also. When I found out the sexes it made it all seem more real to me. Im 21 weeks now and have already both cribs up and trying to get everything together. Hoping that myself and babies will stay healthy because i dont want to go on bedrest. Just in case Im getting everyhing done early. I dont know about you girls but Im ready to have the babies and not be pregnant anymore!!!!!!

5. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

I'm not due in January ;) but just wanted to say :wavey: and welcome to TWinstuff!! Congrats on your twins!!! :Clap: :Clap:

6. spencersgirl

spencersgirl Active Member

I'm also due on Jan. 24th. I just found out I'm having 2 girls so now we are wondering if they are identical or fraternal.

7. Meg_Meg

Meg_Meg Well-Known Member

Hello! I'm due 18th-20th, depends who you ask. Expecting a boy and girl. Hoping to make it past New year's day b4 they make an appearance.

8. damonsmummy

damonsmummy Well-Known Member

Welcome to TS! I am not due in Jan though but October now!

9. brynclaire

brynclaire Member

I am 21 and 5 days and due Jan 25. We are expecting frat boy twins. Doctor says that they most likely will go two weeks early. Just got down to once a month u/s and every over week Dr appointment. Had ultrasounds once a week do to cervix issues but everything was going great and doctor didn't think we needed to monitor it as closely anymore. Can't wait for them to come! Congrats everyone

10. Anneke

Anneke Well-Known Member

I am also due January 24th, expecting two girls. I'm very worried, though. Everything seems to be normal, but I'm really afraid of preterm labour. It would be fabulous if the girls stayed until after Christmas or so.

Congrats to all of you!